Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

Some of the comments I have to read in this thread are just utterly atrocious... as a life-long fan of the club, I am appauled!

Some of you people need a reality check... I don't care what situation the club is in! We could have lost every single one of our games up until now and I'd still support the club! Chelsea is in my blood, and it's my religion, and I will stop at NOTHING... until the club is back to the way it's meant to function... winning games!

Win or Lose, Up the Blues!!

The fans are rightly disgusted at the way OUR CLUB is being run ,,,

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like everyone supports AVB and hope he does well wherever he goes, while you now want us to fail.

Don't know why? AVB did nothing good for this club.(Although he didn't have much time) but in the time he had, we've been poor, not getting results, he lost respect from players, a good manager would be able to resolve the situation and get that respect back and create good team chemistry.

Some of the comments I have to read in this thread are just utterly atrocious... as a life-long fan of the club, I am appauled!

Some of you people need a reality check... I don't care what situation the club is in! We could have lost every single one of our games up until now and I'd still support the club! Chelsea is in my blood, and it's my religion, and I will stop at NOTHING... until the club is back to the way it's meant to function... winning games!

Win or Lose, Up the Blues!!

Nobody is turning their backs. But when your wife is terminally ill, then you will try to help and criticize doctors, instead of just saying "fuck that I still love her no matter what".

It's not about support anymore, it's common sense. We can't win anything if we change staff like socks and Chelsea (board, players) have been very unjust to Andre Villas-Boas. Face it, he deserves more

We might as well have plastic supporters then!!

I've been supporting Chelsea Football Club all my life, and we've been in worse situations than this one! Just be glad we're in the top half of the Premier League, and not in the relegation zone!

Will Lampard get 'boo-ed' next game? Sorry for my bad english.

I was contemplating going to Birmingham match and boo'ing Cole and Lampard. But what's the point? They won't listen, the board don't give two shits about the fans. As long as their income is high enough. There's no heart left in the team

Sounds like everyone supports AVB and hope he does well wherever he goes, while you now want us to fail.

Don't know why? AVB did nothing good for this club.(Although he didn't have much time) but in the time he had, we've been poor, not getting results, he lost respect from players, a good manager would be able to resolve the situation and get that respect back and create good team chemistry.

Thats the thing he seemed to loose respect of the players because he wasnt afraid to bench them for playing shite...

So disappointed. :( Back to square one and around £40m wasted. Why would any top manager even want to manage Chelsea after this?

I can think of only one positive thing from all this and that is Di Matteo taking over for the remainder of the season so at least Benitez ain't coming to mess things up even more. Would rather still have had AVB stay :cry:

We might as well have plastic supporters then!!

I've been supporting Chelsea Football Club all my life, and we've been in worse situations than this one! Just be glad we're in the top half of the Premier League, and not in the relegation zone!

I'm sorry for my overreaction, if I'm one of the appalling posters you alluded to earlier. It was an initial surge of anger, and I regret burning the Lampard shirt, I could have gotten $10 for it if I sold it.

Andre deserved more. He was a gentleman, he tried, he fought, but he's been undone by players that are unfit to wear the shirt anymore and have grandiose notions of managing the club one day. I hope for our sake, for Blues worldwide, that that never happens. He deserved far, far more than what we gave him. As fans, some of us questioned his every move. The media hounded him for months. The players and the board shafted him. I love Chelsea, with a passion that is life consuming, but I cannot tolerate such actions committed by anyone, even if its done by people who have a connection with the club, from legendary status with Lampard to general cunt Gourlay.

Just because they've done stuff for us in the past, scored some goals, whatever, does not mean they have a blank cheque to waltz around the club and do what they like.

I don't think Roman wanted to do this. He's been advised by a bunch of disgusting morons who care and know nothing about the club. Roman has gotten influenced by them and the media.

I am so angry right now. I can't remember the last time I was this angry.

All the best AVB. Thanks for trying but I guess you never really had a chance. I wish you all the success in the world.

I dont care how much I get bashed. But I want to plead all the season-ticket holders and any forum member who are lucky enough to go to a game. PLEASE SHOW DISSENT AGAINST THE BOARD in whatever way you can think of. I really feel helpless because I cant. But if I could, I surely would. The club management needs to know that the fans are THE MOST important part of the club.