test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Stamford Bridge

Started by Steve,

2,373 posts in this topic

How big will the pitch be? Will the fans be close or far. Hope it's nothing like that West Ham field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chelsea? said:

How big will the pitch be? Will the fans be close or far. Hope it's nothing like that West Ham field. 

West Ham are used to having big fields so they can cram in all those caravans a sort of home from home :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/03/2017 at 1:32 PM, Chelsea? said:

How big will the pitch be? Will the fans be close or far. Hope it's nothing like that West Ham field. 

When you are trying to squash a 60000 seat stadium on a tiny site, i doubt it is even possible to have  a large field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

When you are trying to squash a 60000 seat stadium on a tiny site, i doubt it is even possible to have  a large field. 

I want a big pitch with the fans sitting right next the players. 

guddy6969 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Saw this on the FC Bayern Twitter

Not bad. 

Arsenal may be sold out every game that doesn't mean fans are turning up hence the huge number of empty seats especially in cup matches. I notice Man City isn't on the list usually the Etihad is emptier than a hermit's address book:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We trying to make 60k stadium right? 

Do we have the option to expand that in the future? 

As I think 60k for now is good, but who knows if in 10 years we might want to push it more because of demand? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Fernando said:

We trying to make 60k stadium right? 

Do we have the option to expand that in the future? 

As I think 60k for now is good, but who knows if in 10 years we might want to push it more because of demand? 

????   Expand to where ????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fernando said:

We trying to make 60k stadium right? 

Do we have the option to expand that in the future? 

As I think 60k for now is good, but who knows if in 10 years we might want to push it more because of demand? 

I dont think its near enough TBH. I understand the problems we had and face (soddin St. Pauls  - why did they miss it?) We will only be on par with the red n London club and still 1k behind Spuds. We will easily fill the new seats.

But I hope 2 things more than owt

1. Ends safe standing. Not only would it boost atmosphere but you get more people in.

2. We get all our more vocal amongst us back all together hopefully in The Shed end.

It was a sod giving away 1/2 the shed to away fans. Nobody could agree where to go and ended up splitting up around the ground. This is the perfect time to change all that.

Ive not seen any seating diagrams yet so presume theyre looking at it

@Guddy ????   Expand to where ????

Down down down lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Arsenal may be sold out every game that doesn't mean fans are turning up hence the huge number of empty seats especially in cup matches. I notice Man City isn't on the list usually the Etihad is emptier than a hermit's address book:)

ManCity fans will still come up with false stats showing the Emptihad is sold out every week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

ManCity fans will still come up with false stats showing the Emptihad is sold out every week. 

A guy on a french forum said that the places in front of the camera were sold out but to season ticket holders working on Saturday who couldn't attend. 

And that 98%-99% of the time it's full, the other 1-2% is when the cameras spot it. 

Brilliant :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now