Stamford Bridge Thread

I hate the round then rectangle "opening". I would have gone for the round opening instead of having the bricks falling and ending in a rectangular opening...If anyone understood what I meant that is! :P

Besides that I dont think it looks bad. Abd honestly, it doesn't really matter. As long as the stadium has a great capacity, comfortable facilities and boost up our revenue, thats what really matters.

No thanks

Updated renders

WoNpp4D.jpg6j6n7Ud.jpgBSLMUOE.jpggjXzqnB.jpg

Couldn't be bothered reading, apologies, but does it say anywhere where we will play whilst the construction is underway?

no it doesnt...but if we end up at Wembley, I hope the club let season ticket holders 'freeze' their ticket until new stadium built.

Can't stand that grotesque concrete jungle of a ground and thankful we only go there every now and then.

Would rather we pay Fulham to build a new stands to bring their capacity to around 32-34k and groundshare there

This is my Chelsea where real football fans watched the team through thin and even thinner. Now it's a haven for middle class tosspots and tourists who spend most of there time taking photos and frown if you swear or start singing. Absolute wankers the lot of them.

_86972311_stamfordbridge_getty.jpg

Great days and the picture brings back great memories.....Every fan had at least three seats to himself cause nobody wanted to see us playing the likes of Oldham, (no disrespect to them intended,but you know what I mean :blush: )

Great days and the picture brings back great memories.....Every fan had at least three seats to himself cause nobody wanted to see us playing the likes of Oldham, (no disrespect to them intended,but you know what I mean :blush: )

The best thing for me was I had a mate who worked on the turnstiles of the East Stand so I didn't pay to get in for three years between 89 and 92.

This is my Chelsea where real football fans watched the team through thin and even thinner. Now it's a haven for middle class tosspots and tourists who spend most of there time taking photos and frown if you swear or start singing. Absolute wankers the lot of them.

_86972311_stamfordbridge_getty.jpg

Nice one. I am such an old cunt I can remember before that stand was built as a kid in the Shed and begrudging 'the new' fans there sat down, with all their money :D

83-84 promotion season best ever for atmosphere F.B. Gate 13, West Stand and the Shed all singing making it really intimidating for opposition fans and players. Do you remember the bit of terrace between the North and East Stand where they used to put the over 65's ?.

Me and my mates used to call it ''The Old Man Stand''. Only lasted a couple of years I think because the poor old bastards were probably getting hypothermia out in the freezing cold. Mind you they still outnumbered the away fans on many occasions in the late 70's.

I think one of These Should Be The New Name of Stamford Bridge or Both of Them.

Yokohama Tyres/Tires + Adidas + Chelsea FC = The Names Below
YOKO - ADI - CHE FC = YOKOADICHE FC ( YAC FC )
HAMA - DAS - LSEA FC = HAMADASLSEA FC ( HDL FC )

83-84 promotion season best ever for atmosphere F.B. Gate 13, West Stand and the Shed all singing making it really intimidating for opposition fans and players. Do you remember the bit of terrace between the North and East Stand where they used to put the over 65's ?.

Me and my mates used to call it ''The Old Man Stand''. Only lasted a couple of years I think because the poor old bastards were probably getting hypothermia out in the freezing cold. Mind you they still outnumbered the away fans on many occasions in the late 70's.

Just to the right of that pic do you remember all the little pale blue invalid cars that were allowed to park up pitchside ?

Just to the right of that pic do you remember all the little pale blue invalid cars that were allowed to park up pitchside ?

Yes. I imagine the likes of David Mitchell and Darren Wood drove one and Trevor Aylott probably hit one with an attempted shot on goal.

:D quite liked Trevor Aylott. Graham Wilkins would have had one

Yes two games two goals and then sold to the mighty Barnsley saw his debut F.B.. Bloody Graham Wilkins the main thing I remember about him is scoring that own goal against West Ham and then coming out of the Bovril entrance and seeing all those West Ham Pikeys running towards us.