Stamford Bridge Thread

Like the look of that, very decent and set apart from the rest.

May I suggest that the new layout gives a respectful nod to tradition, make the new Lower West Stand seating in the form of endless rows of concrete benches (painted blue naturally) and offer a £1 transfer from the Shed Stand. :halo:

Like the look of that, very decent and set apart from the rest.

May I suggest that the new layout gives a respectful nod to tradition, make the new Lower West Stand seating in the form of endless rows of concrete benches (painted blue naturally) and offer a £1 transfer from the Shed Stand. :halo:

Benches, benches gis us a song

Which could lead to more attractive football & easier to break teams down = wins=more revenue

FIFA has a really nice initiative to standardize the pitch size to 105x68 meters. I think this is a really decent pitch size and from what I have seen this is the size it will be...

There never were any Battersea Power Station stadium plans; just one single concept drawing. Not picking on you alone but that amount of whingeing and whining I've seen from Chelsea fans since the application has gone in is ridiculous - with criticism of everything from the design and the building materials to the need to move to Wembley for three years. I just don't think people realise how lucky we all are.

I know that we all are lucky to have a owner like abramovich...I actually like the new stadium..i just said that i liked the battersea station plan(even if it is a concept) more.

FIFA has a really nice initiative to standardize the pitch size to 105x64 meters. I think this is a really decebt pitch size and from what I have seen this is the size it will be...

too narrow...only the pitch at West Ham is as narrow as that. Maybe they meant 68-69 metres or 75 yards

You probably missed it but pitch size was confirmed to be at 105m x 68m which is standard size now. Suprisingly even Camp Nou has the same measurements while it looks like their pitch could be very well used as an emergency landing station ...

New opened stadiums like San Mames or Bordeux have the same pitch size.

wonder if city and utd will have to reduce theirs to conform......Everton, Palace, Liverpool all to small then. Will it become mandatory?

too narrow...only the pitch at West Ham is as narrow as that. Maybe they meant 68-69 metres or 75 yards

It is 68 indeed, just like World Cup pitches. I wrote the number by memory so sorry about that :)