• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I think Arsenal won't even make the top 3 in the league... unless Liverpool bottles (as they did today). I'm not worried about them at all. It's not about them having their usual bad running every season, it's just they don't have squad depth to deal with the games they'll play during February and March. Simple like that.

I think Arsenal won't even make the top 3 in the league... unless Liverpool bottles (as they did today). I'm not worried about them at all. It's not about them having their usual bad running every season, it's just they don't have squad depth to deal with the games they'll play during February and March. Simple like that.

Exact same feeling here. I honestly think we'd smash Arsenal. Think we'll rope them in fairly easily. They're the weakest side in the top 4 in my opinion.

I don't see them beating any of us, City, Liverpool, or even United whom they all have left.

Well, no one should have expected the goons to drop points tonight. However, I would not be so sure to say, they cannot beat Liverpoops or Manures. Anything can happen. Hopefully, they won´t but...

Liverpool who knows but Man U way they're playing anyone going up against them be pretty confident..then again they beat them earlier on so maybe a repeat...

Liverpool who knows but Man U way they're playing anyone going up against them be pretty confident..then again they beat them earlier on so maybe a repeat...

Liverpool I agree. Manures were lucky to beat them. I watched the game.

I just feel the goons are not going to falter as we all are used to see.