Wayne Rooney

J.F.

No way.

I hope Roman won't get lured in by the hype surrounding him, he will surely be way too expensive, I also hate him as a person. Stay away.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say YES, only concerned about his wages. He already one of the highest paid players in the league. Can do job up front, but we will have to change our current play a bit. He is not a targetman, worse then Torres I suppose, who do it ok now actually. Still Lewandowski better option I think.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22460580

Manchester United insist Wayne Rooney is not for sale after it emerged the striker asked to leave Old Trafford for the second time in three years.

Amazing that he has handed in his second transfer request in three years just two weeks ago.

4-2-3-1

hazard-mata-oscar

.........rooney.........

------------------------------------

4-1-3-2

hazard---mata----oscar

......rooney

..................lewandowski

While we are at it, why not:

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Messi - Ronaldo

Surely if Jose came back and we signed Rooney you'd think he'd rejuvenate him a bit. Hes the best player England have produced for a while.

This.

Rooney is a lot like John Terry in the sense that whenever the media slate him or he's embroiled in any kind of controversy he seems to come out and play extremely well. Imagine how eager to prove he's still a world class player he'd be.

He's also best mates with Ash. I'd take him hands down for the right price.

No thank you. Partly because of the massive wages that he's on, but also because he's been pretty poor lately. Even if we were to get him, where would he fit in?

Where wouldn't he fit in? For Manchester United he's played every position starting from central midfield all the way to playing as a lone striker. For us, I say he would fit in right where Fernando Torres is currently too busy playing like shit, but he would be capable of playing other positions as well if we had Ba or maybe even Lukaku playing up front.

And to be fair he hasn't really been that poor this season, it's simply impossible for them to have another forward scoring 25 league goals when they have Van Persie. His overall play has been good and he's contributed a lot to Van Persie's goals when their usually so reliable wingers have been nothing but shit this past year.

Verdict: a huge cunt on massive wages but a great player nonetheless and for £25m I would take him if Lewandowski wasn't available for us. Stranger things have happened, who would've thought a couple of hears ago that Van Persie would be playing for Manchester United? Also, with David Moyes looking likely to be their next manager, Rooney is pretty certain to be heading out as their relationship hasn't been ideal since Rooney's days at Everton.

Where wouldn't he fit in? For Manchester United he's played every position starting from central midfield all the way to playing as a lone striker. For us, I say he would fit in right where Fernando Torres is currently too busy playing like shit, but he would be capable of playing other positions as well if we had Ba or maybe even Lukaku playing up front.

And to be fair he hasn't really been that poor this season, it's simply impossible for them to have another forward scoring 25 league goals when they have Van Persie. His overall play has been good and he's contributed a lot to Van Persie's goals when their usually so reliable wingers have been nothing but shit this past year.

Verdict: a huge cunt on massive wages but a great player nonetheless and for £25m I would take him if Lewandowski wasn't available for us. Stranger things have happened, who would've thought a couple of hears ago that Van Persie would be playing for Manchester United? Also, with David Moyes looking likely to be their next manager, Rooney is pretty certain to be heading out as their relationship hasn't been ideal since Rooney's days at Everton.

When was the last time that he's played as a lone centre foward though? Every time I've seen him play for United lately, he's either in the second striker role to RVP, attacking midfielder, or in central midfield. Not that I'm saying that he wouldn't contribute to our squad, but the fact that he would A. cost a lot and B. demand high wages doesn't make the prospect of signing him particularly appealing. The last thing we need to do is to sign another off form forward for a ridiculously high price.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You