Wayne Rooney

J.F.

So people don't want to sign the homegrown Rooney, 27, for £30 million with a proven EPL record as he is too old.

Instead, people want to sign an overseas Falcao, 27, for £40 million+ (and knowing how this club is run, that would also see Courtois fuck off for good) who is totally unproven at Premier League and Champions League level.

Okay.

Similar to torres.

Epl experience but in decline. And look how woeful torres has been.

I'm still scared of another torres situation.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So people don't want to sign the homegrown Rooney, 27, for £30 million with a proven EPL record as he is too old.

Instead, people want to sign an overseas Falcao, 27, for £40 million+ (and knowing how this club is run, that would also see Courtois fuck off for good) who is totally unproven at Premier League and Champions League level.

Okay.

Rooney for 30 million? United aren't stupid...if they had to sell him to us...they'd certainly ask for a Torres-like figure.

He's one of only 3 players in the league this season along with Mata and Walcott with double digit goals and assists. And that's whilst playing out of position and having to share the field with RvP.

He did just come off of a 30 goal season as well. If he is played where he should be up top with great service, he'll be back to his best. Especially under Jose potentially.

Pfff dunno dude, he has just bumbled along as of late, never saw the fascination with the guy. My personal taste but much rather him stay where he is or go somewhere else that aint here.

Cech

Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires

Hazard - Mata - Oscar

Rooney - Ba

Anyone else have an erection right now?
I prefer:

Cech

Azpi - Ivanovic - Cahill - Cole

Ramires - Luiz

Hazard - Mata - Oscar

Rooney

That's not including a midfielder like Fellaini/Modric. Just thinking about that team with Jose at the helm...Raging Erection.

I prefer:

Cech

Azpi - Ivanovic - Cahill - Cole

Ramires - Luiz

Hazard - Mata - Oscar

Rooney

That's not including a midfielder like Fellaini/Modric. Just thinking about that team with Jose at the helm...Raging Erection.

This is good.

IF we could get Rooney for 25m£ that surely would open up some space to put around 20-30 million on a midfielder?

My opinion on Rooney; If we can get him for under 30m£ its a buy, otherwise id rather go with Falcao or Cavani. If Lewandowski would want to play at Chelsea i wouldnt say no.

Rooney, like Drogba is one of the best finisher's in the game. Dangerous in the air, from distance, good reader of the ball from the wings and deadly from the penalty spot.

For the right price (25-30) i wouldn't think twice.

Anybody that's worried about his loyalty to United, do you remember him at Everton? Nobody would have thought he'd leave after watching the way he carried on..

What is it with us signing players when their finished?

The last time he kicked up a fuss about wanting to leave United i actually wanted him here, not this time. He has been very,very average all season and its obvious to every one he peaked too soon and is in slow decline. At times this season (Real Madrid away) he has been absolutely out of his depth.

Lets learn from the Torres situation here and bring in an actual world class forward.

Don't think he's finished, though. You don't score 30 goals one season and just fall off the map. It's not like he's been useless this season.

If he was played in RvP's position all year like he's used to he would've racked up his usual haul.

What is it with us signing players when their finished?

The last time he kicked up a fuss about wanting to leave United i actually wanted him here, not this time. He has been very,very average all season and its obvious to every one he peaked too soon and is in slow decline. At times this season (Real Madrid away) he has been absolutely out of his depth.

Lets learn from the Torres situation here and bring in an actual world class forward.

What's the definition of insanity?

Doing the same thing over and over again to expect a different result.

Did not learn from Sheva, and have not learn from Torres. sigh.

There is no such a thing as comparing the Shrek to Torres.

Rooney is still a very good player. He would fit well at Chelsea. However, I believe the club is getting Schurrle & most likely Lewand.

So, Rooney would be a surplus.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You