• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

I know we need three points tonight but really worried Azpi, Willian and Pulisic are going to get flogged and be running on empty during this run in.

Hudson Odoi looked quite sharp on Saturday so this would have been a good game to boost his match fitness and become a solid option during the run in.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I know we need three points tonight but really worried Azpi, Willian and Pulisic are going to get flogged and be running on empty during this run in.

Hudson Odoi looked quite sharp on Saturday so this would have been a good game to boost his match fitness and become a solid option during the run in.

I think Frank didn't want to leave both Mount and Willian out of the side. Need at least one of them to be able to retain the ball in the opponent's half and provide some defensive shift. Otherwise agreed. Really hoping we can get this done early and rest some of the players.

Decent lineup. Lets hope RLC is up for it, he has looked a shadow the last weeks. Just one midfielder with legs is a huge risk. Willian will probably be knackered. Pulisic at least did not play the whole game. I like the backline. possibly our best without Tomori. Giroud is obvious choice, even though abraham scored 2 in his last game vs norwich