• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Don't agree any other manager would be sacked. We're clearly struggling massively but we're still in 4th position which could literally go to one of about 8 teams now. Whilst we're still bang in that hunt, the board wouldn't sack Lampard. Recent seasons when they've kept Conte and Sarri on during poor patches of form would suggest this as the norm.

But for how long will you say we are still in 4th? Cuz the gap is only getting smaller. Conte won the title, so he deserved some and got the FA. Sarii we paid for so it wasnt going to be easy. Maybe im rambling I dont know, im just fuming. With that line up and formation most of us knew a draw was the most we could get, yes FA stiched up the game but still it wasnt pretty. Where is Tomori Giroud etc? We have not much organization, cant defend for shit. Doesnt look good man.

16 shots, 1 on target.
Opposition 2 shots on target, 2 goals.
This sums up our season. I don't agree with some of Lampard's decisions, particularly in selection tonight, but this is isn't a one off, it's happening nearly every game, especially at home.
We lack clinical players at both ends of the pitch which is costing us game after game.
The transfer market is so incredibly key this summer.
Ziyech is much needed to help with that. We need a striker a keeper and a cb/lb. I'd play giroud vs spurs. Batshuayi ain't getting it done.

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

16 shots, 1 on target.

This sums up our season. I don't agree with some of Lampard's decisions, particularly in selection tonight, but this is isn't a one off, it's happening nearly every game, especially at home.

We lack clinical players at both ends of the pitch which is costing us game after game.

This is what pissed me off about after the Arsenal game. How the performance was good cause Arsenal only had 2 shots..which they scored from!! I'd rather have 2 shots and score then a dozen and nothing 

If Chelsea fans followed history and the way we go about our business then a lot of you wouldn’t be surprised. We couldn’t beat a 10 men Arsenal at home. Coming into tonight game we have not beaten Man U on previous attempt. What did you really think the result would be? Tottenham game will be no different. 

Just now, Nicco said:

Open the Tottenham thread already @Jason wanna give my 0-5 prediction.

The worst part is that Mourinho will come here for a point. He does not need to risk for a victory, he knows we will eliminate ourselves with our inconsistency. So a point will be a good one. But we will gift them chances and eventually the victory. 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I have been shouting at this back in the Lampard thread. We have been in relegation form for quite some time, and until maybe Abraham is back, it's downhill from here.

Tammy has 3 league goals in the past 3 plus months

3 since November 9th

we are so fucked

INSANE we made no moves this window

all those HORRID corner kicks

Telles is a top 10 in the world corner kick taker

and has 52 assists in the past 3 and 2/3rds seasons as a left back, many in europe footie

his players are always injured
his coaching staff is shit
and he plays the wrong players at the wrong time
Depends. Sarri shortened Kante's career, not Lamps.
Pulisic was always and will always be injury prone.
RLC same story.
The only Thing Lamps fucked up is Tammys injury. But I am sure that all other big Coaches would have done the same. Coaches often times think short term.I would not do it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Hutcho said:
3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:
16 shots, 1 on target.

Ziyech is much needed to help with that. We need a striker a keeper and a cb/lb. I'd play giroud vs spurs. Batshuayi ain't getting it done.

You know, Ziyech actually hasn't agreed personal terms yet, at least based on official news...

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/02/13/chelsea-transfer-news--deal-reached-with-ajax-for-hakim-ziyech-

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

Mount looked very positive when he came on. James and Kovacic also had good games. The only three who come out with positives from tonight for me.

Yeah I was happy with Mount's performance as well. Looked a lot better than he has been in last 3 months or so

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Genuinely believe that’s top 4 gone. 

No way do these players come back from this. Two weeks off and they still produce this shit. 

I'm actually going to put money on us beating Spurs. 

Man Utd deserved to win tonight but they are still  as shit as we are and will not finish 4th! 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

You know, Ziyech actually hasn't agreed personal terms yet, at least based on official news...

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/02/13/chelsea-transfer-news--deal-reached-with-ajax-for-hakim-ziyech-

and another team can still scupper the deal I think by offering more

not sure on that but I recall some articles saying that

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

i was thinking about this, knowing our ineptitude lately a hijacked transfer is always on the cards. Pls dont fucking do it