• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

So because other managers do it, it's okay for Lampard to do it? You criticized Sarri for rushing Kante back and yet here you are, finding ways to absolve Lampard of any blame when Kante's injury problems this season have come under his watch.

There is a thing called sports periodization...

The point isn't about CHO's one injury. It's the fact that it's another muscle injury. It's another muscle injury added to the long list of muscle injuries this season.

So rather than addressing my questions about the collective failure, you have turned around and blamed certain individuals instead? Clubs like Sheffield United and Wolves have less talented individuals than us but they certainly don't make themselves look like idiots on a weekly basis.

I'd ask this in the other thread and I'll ask again, do you really think we're well coached and well drilled at the moment? Do you really think we're performing well as a collective unit? I mean the fact that people have been pointing out issues across the team rather than just one individual or two says it all...

We did not even play bad yesterday. It is not like Man United rolled over us and even German media realizes that. If you think that individual mistakes don´t cost matches, I don´t know what to say anymore.Some players play good like Kovacic, James, Giroud, while others like Azpi, Willian, Michy, Rüdiger, AC play bad on the other side. So as a whole unit, we play a mixture between shit and good. A collective unit consists of many individual players and if the individual players don´t have the football IQ, what should Lamps do. A team is only as strong as its weakest player and in our case, our weakest players (we have several weak player). Wolverhamptons squad is not that bad as you make them out to be (Traore would be for example our best winger easily). Also, they play a different style of football. If Lamps started to play defensive style of football and drew two matches in a row and lost one like Wolves did in their last three matches, you would moan too and criticise him and his staff that he does not coach well in the offensive department...

You are also one of the guys that always post in Tammys thread when he misses a chance (even when he plays injured)  and now you start talking about collective unit?When a offensive player misses a chance, you moan and when a defender lacks concentration and football IQ, it is about collective unit?

Lamps gets the most out of this team and I said that before that getting into the Top 4 would be a huge, huge achievement by Lamps.  You said that PL sucks these days. I disagree. The big teams like Chelsea and United got weaker. We lost Hazard, our best player that I have seen in the Chelsea shirt ever, and our second best player in RLC is injured. So our collective unit got way weaker anyways. Man Uniteds best player in Pogba is injured all the time and they only have one more world class player in Rashford. Now, he is also injured. Man City got weaker because most of their defenders were injured and they got weaker too. While the big teams got weaker apart from Pool, the smaller teams got stronger. When smaller clubs can buy decent players, they will improve. We could not improve because we were banned from buying players due to the fact that our board were doing illegal activities.

"So because other managers do it, it's okay for Lampard to do it? You criticized Sarri for rushing Kante back and yet here you are, finding ways to absolve Lampard of any blame when Kante's injury problems this season have come under his watch"

Sarri started all of Kante´s misery and do you know how complex muscle injury treatment actually is? You can feel good and have no pain no more and feel strong and when you play in an high intensity match with tackles, you can get injured again easily, even when everything from a medical point of view seemed fine. Once those kind of injuries start, it is hard to get rid of them. You think that Dembele never got cleared medically?He just starting developing hamstring injuries and he never got rid of them because they are not easy to deal with.

Like I said before, I criticise Lamps for playing Tammy in an injured state. That is no different what Sarri did to Kante. Now, Lamps pays the price for that.

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

We did not even play bad yesterday. It is not like Man United rolled over us and even German media realizes that. If you think that individual mistakes don´t cost matches, I don´t know what to say anymore.Some players play good like Kovacic, James, Giroud, while others like Azpi, Willian, Michy, Rüdiger, AC play bad on the other side. So as a whole unit, we play a mixture between shit and good. A collective unit consists of many individual players and if the individual players don´t have the football IQ, what should Lamps do. A team is only as strong as its weakest player and in our case, our weakest players (we have several weak player). Wolverhamptons squad is not that bad as you make them out to be (Traore would be for example our best winger easily). Also, they play a different style of football.

I wasn't talking about just yesterday's game but games in the last 3.5 months, when our form started to go south after the November international break.

If Lamps started to play defensive style of football and drew two matches in a row and lost one like Wolves did in their last three matches, you would moan too and criticise him and his staff that he does not coach well in the offensive department...

That's just your assumption. Given we struggle to score to save our lives, I wouldn't mind if Lampard takes a pragmatic approach and makes us hard to beat. At least that would give us a chance of pinching games 1-0 etc. Right now, we are leaking goals at a rate that is as bad as our scoring rate.

You are also one of the guys that always post in Tammys thread when he misses a chance (even when he plays injured)  and now you start talking about collective unit?When a offensive player misses a chance, you moan and when a defender lacks concentration and football IQ, it is about collective unit?

Yeah, I have. If we are gonna talk about individuals, then yeah, we will have plenty of players to point our fingers at. But from a collective point of view, especially on the defensive side of things, I'm just absolutely sick and tired of how easy it is for teams to create chances and score against us. Our pressing is not cohesive at all, we have weak players throughout the team and we are not even good at doing tactical fouls. It's so easy for teams to play around us because the team don't cover spaces well, don't track runners, not aware of what's around them etc. We can't even do any basic defending properly these days! Imagine having watched Chelsea over the years, being able to defend properly, defend with organization, defend with intensity to watching this hopeless Chelsea side, who can't defend well individually and as a collective unit. Imagine this f****** lot trying to park the bus at the Camp Nou, throw their bodies on the line as if their lives depend on it! 

Ditch Hilario, it is not like it will make any difference, screw the gk and hire Terry to help Lampard organize the defense.
Do you know that he is the Second Coach of Aston Villa? Do you know that Aston Villa conceded the most goals this season?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

So, var can detect a toe is offside.....can detect a hair strand is offside. But cant see that Willy didnt dive, cant see that Azpi was pushed first hence why he puched that utd player, cant detect that maguire should have been off with that blatant kick? Answer is easy, they made sure pool got the title and it has been done and dusted long ago, so now they need to make top 4 interesting, by screwing CHels as always. EPL is like WWE, a script to make sure it goes their way as mch as possible and they will do their hårdest to make it happen. EPL as a fair contest is done and burried.

Willian had a scoring chance and it was outside the area. Unlikely to have dived.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Anthony Taylor needs to be fined and demoted back to reffing a Grimsby Town shitter

regardless of all our other cock-ups

he flat out stole this game from us and may have helped cost us CL

LOL you are dreaming Vesper, he is only doing their bidding to the best of his abilities.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Anthony Taylor needs to be fined and demoted back to reffing a Grimsby Town shitter

regardless of all our other cock-ups

he flat out stole this game from us and may have helped cost us CL

Have PL referees ever been suspended? 

It's unbelievable how protected they are. 

And they are doing horrible job every week. 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

A lad I know who hates Chelsea, and I mean actually hates us more than anything said to me today "You lot got fucking screwed over last night, big time"

Even big United fans like Keane, Hargreaves and Neville said last night it's clear red. Plus Clattenburg. 

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Not alone - quite a lot are calling it a day now. Well done VAR.

It's silly. I get the reason for it but seriously. Like the offside for Wolves when the ref didnt have a clue who was offside. How does that work?! 

1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

So yeah, last night was garbage. I mean we should have got more but we didn't. The ref was wild, var and offside rule are ruining the game. But above all that I had this below. Was my eldest wee fellas first match at the bridge. He laughed, sang, shouted. Was angry, happy, annoyed, elated all in one match. For me last night was a shocking result. But I had this wee geezer to bring me back down to earth. Can't explain the joy it brought me bringing him to his first Chelsea match (at Stamford bridge). Really and truly is what it's all about

IMG-20200218-WA0028.jpg

great post, thanks for sharing m8!!

3 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

So yeah, last night was garbage. I mean we should have got more but we didn't. The ref was wild, var and offside rule are ruining the game. But above all that I had this below. Was my eldest wee fellas first match at the bridge. He laughed, sang, shouted. Was angry, happy, annoyed, elated all in one match. For me last night was a shocking result. But I had this wee geezer to bring me back down to earth. Can't explain the joy it brought me bringing him to his first Chelsea match (at Stamford bridge). Really and truly is what it's all about

IMG-20200218-WA0028.jpg

Haha, I can totally relate. My first day at the Bridge also ended up with a rather ignominious defeat for the Chels, but to me the result was nothing more than a bonus.  Nothing can take away the sheer joy of being there in person for the very first time. Truly special.