• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

6 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

So yeah, last night was garbage. I mean we should have got more but we didn't. The ref was wild, var and offside rule are ruining the game. But above all that I had this below. Was my eldest wee fellas first match at the bridge. He laughed, sang, shouted. Was angry, happy, annoyed, elated all in one match. For me last night was a shocking result. But I had this wee geezer to bring me back down to earth. Can't explain the joy it brought me bringing him to his first Chelsea match (at Stamford bridge). Really and truly is what it's all about

IMG-20200218-WA0028.jpg

Superb!!! 

Nicely put things in a perspective for any fan!!! 

Inst that what it is suppose to be? For a fan thats the best feeling when you're going to see a live match in the stadium. No one wants to see their team lose but ... we win some lose some and that's what gets us going ... 

REF WATCH Fans fume at Man Utd ‘fix’ with referee Anthony Taylor AND VAR’s Chris Kavanagh both born in Manchester amid Chelsea row

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10985195/fans-fume-man-utd-fix-referee-taylor-kavanagh-manchester-chelsea/

How is that kick in the bollocks not seen in normal speed and slo-mo? How is Aspi being pushed being overlooked? How is Willian being carded as a cheat for being fouled? It's one thing a referee (cheat) having an absolute nightmare v Barca but the Manc sat in the darkroom surrounded by technology and the Manc ref both have plenty to answer for.

It's nothing short of criminal.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, Tomo said:

Although I'm very sad for Kante on a personal level i am excited to see the Jorgi, Kova, Mount midfield for an extended period once again.

Against Spurs and especially Bayern we will get a clearer indication on how sustainable a midfield it is in the long run.

I think everyone forget how well zouma and Tomori played when we had jorgi, kova and mount playing. Noone praised them, but they won their one on one battle constantly that imo is not the way to go.