• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

We should be proud man.....in no fucking way or form do we deserve to lose this. Let this fucking be a lesson Lamps, DONT GO ZONAL AND PRACTICE THOSE DAMN SET PIECES.

Lets see if the media will once again eat from pool hands or actually give us credit.

And the injuries man.....when will it end.

We were better, we are far from ready yet, have tons of players out......lets hope we get there huh.

9 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Alonso is a waste of space

Hes provided 2 of our best chances all game.. what the fuck 🤣 for all his limitations hes hardly been bad. Not one of the boys on for us have been bad. Mason really had to score that chance and Batsuhayi could also have done better with his header.

Honestly and this may sound daft but would say that we dont really deserve to win games if we keep conceding ridiculous set piece goals. You can say okay we lost to a world class goal or an unlucky decision at times but again we concede an absolute shocking goal. A fucking free header. If you cant do the basics such as defending corners/freekicks.... your always gonna be up against it. Liverpool arent a big side either in terms of being 11 giants. 

No Pulisic again at any point, which I think was a mistake. 

This FUCKING game was VAR robbed from us.

I will never accept that call. It is going TOO FAR BACK in replay time. That missed call did not affect the direct sequence. No play for any team should be reviewed that far back.

It stole the game.

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Great effort boys!

Truly the only thing worth mentioning and acknowledging. Probably all you can ask for at this point

I admit that I was pretty frustrated at half time when we were 2 down due to ill luck.

But have to remember, this is a work in progress team, with a work in progress manager, with players missing due to injury.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I will never accept that call. It is going TOO FAR BACK in replay time. That missed call did not affect the direct sequence. No play for any team should be reviewed that far back.

It stole the game.

Its pool......expect it.

Excellent second half performance. Unfortunately today we didn't have the clinical finishing we've had at other times this season.

Tomori, Jorginho, Kante and......Alonso!?  All great today.

The defending at setpieces is a huge issue, but again we showed some great signs as the game went on. Luckily some of our rivals also lost this weekend. We just need to keep in touch with Spuds/United/Arse as long as possible and hope they bottle it as usual.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It stole the game.

You know what irritates me? They way it is set up.

We have this situation with Mount offside. Azpi scored directly from his cross, it is reviewed and goal disallowed. BUT

If Mount was still offside, provided a cross which ended up in a corner kick, no fucking review will be done and we can score from the corner kick, no biggie. That makes no sense AT ALL

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It stole the game.

Worst of it. It was marginal.

You should really favor the attacking side in those situations.