Didier Drogba

DYC.

Drogba have an affair? This is the guy who stopped a fucking civil war in Africa, the guy who donates half his wages to charity and has set up numerous hospitals and done some very amazing things. The possibility of him having affair? No I'm not having that, no chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Didier Drogba wants to remain part of Chelsea ‘family’ after this season

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/26/didier-drogba-chelsea-premier-league

Didier Drogba wants to remain part of the Chelsea “family” past the end of the season.

After receiving the 2015 Football Writers’ Association Tribute Award in London on Sunday night, Drogba said: “When you have achieved so much and won so many trophies like we have done in the past 10 years, that creates something special. I hope, and the club makes me believe, I am part of this big family, so we are going to find the best thing for both of us to promote the club in the best way.”

The Ivory Coast forward returned to Chelsea during the summer after spells with Shanghai and Galatasaray but has seen nothing confirmed when his current deal expires.

However, the 36-year-old indicated his plans very much remain with Chelsea, either on or off the pitch.

He continued: “When I left this club the first time I was saying I had done everything I wanted to do but I think now that I did not do everything. I think there is more to do.

“I love this club and would love to be part of this club for the future, with the new players.”

Yes Sir you are family. Roman let him stay as an ambassador for our club.

And some people said Cesc was the best signing we ever made...

You see player like Drogba once in lifetime. From beggining to end, what he did was amazing. When players like Lamps do what he did, the appreciation towards Drogba is even bigger.

When he came here again and played poorly in first few games, I crticized him, but now I have to say its just pleasure to see him here, regardless of his form and ability. For 24m, you dont get much better. King of finals, scored when it was most neccessary, but he was far more important than just goals.

I realy wish if he ends career this season, lets bring another trophy for him. Hopefuly he can bag a winner against City, United or Arsenal, that would be unreal.

King.

And some people said Cesc was the best signing we ever made...

As Mourinho said about Didier, the same about Cesc. Let's judge him when he leaves :)

Although Drogba and Cech will always be my two favourite Chelsea players, they'll take a lot of beating. Fuck Costa and Courtois :Goober: