test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,856 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Trenta presenze con la maglia dell'Atalanta, con cui ha conquistato la qualificazione all'Europa League. Ora il futuro per Leonardo Spinazzola può cambiare: il giocatore, di proprietà della Juventus, è a Bergamo in prestito biennale, che si dovrebbe concludere a giugno 2018. Ma il club bianconero vuole fare di tutto per riportarlo a Torino con un anno di anticipo. I nerazzurri non mollano, vorrebbero trattenerlo fino al termine del contratto, ma sembra che qualche spiraglio si sia aperto nelle ultime ore.

GianlucaDiMarzio.com

stay tune

Please also post a translation if you are going to be giving us quotes.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Please also post a translation if you are going to be giving us quotes.

Cheers.

Just says there Juventus are trying hard to bring back their loanee left-back Leonardo Spinazzola from Atalanta a year earlier than agreed. Here's the English version of Di Marzio's report:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-push-to-bring-spinazzola-back-to-turin-the-situation

If it's true then the timing is kinda weird because surely they'd have brought him back earlier in the summer if that was their plan all along, so now people think it might have something to do with Alex Sandro potentially being sold.

I have to admit, I'm starting to get more optimistic about the chances of signing Sandro. For a while it looked like the deal was dead, but recent reports have got me hopeful again. 

Chelsea? likes this

34 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Trenta presenze con la maglia dell'Atalanta, con cui ha conquistato la qualificazione all'Europa League. Ora il futuro per Leonardo Spinazzola può cambiare: il giocatore, di proprietà della Juventus, è a Bergamo in prestito biennale, che si dovrebbe concludere a giugno 2018. Ma il club bianconero vuole fare di tutto per riportarlo a Torino con un anno di anticipo. I nerazzurri non mollano, vorrebbero trattenerlo fino al termine del contratto, ma sembra che qualche spiraglio si sia aperto nelle ultime ore.

GianlucaDiMarzio.com

stay tune

Mamma Mia !.

TheIceMan and Fernando like this

not to be a buzzkill here but...

although having read that, Sandro can play LB,LWB,LM and Spinazzola can play LM, LB so it does still seem it's a like for like replacement/backup

Who replaces Alonso's left footed FKs?  I must say, I will miss having those around on the right side of the box.  I know we need depth at both WB positions, I just thought that if one of them was going to be a big money spend (assuming a smaller fee spend on the other), a RWB for Moses would be the more impactful upgrade.

CHELSEA remain interested in signing Juventus left-back Alex Sandro but know only a fee of at least £60million would be considered by the Serie A champions

[Express]

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

CHELSEA remain interested in signing Juventus left-back Alex Sandro but know only a fee of at least £60million would be considered by the Serie A champions

[Express]

Get it done 

quickpassnmove likes this

6 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Is this thing really happening? Another birthday for Chelsea fans?

Deadline deal, if we're lucky. 

25 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Is this thing really happening? Another birthday for Chelsea fans?

KK saga

Beigl and the wes like this

Lichtsteiner is close to Nice and Spinazzola is right footed, so maybe he is just a replacement for him.

Just now, quickpassnmove said:

I think Juve will accept the new offer soon.

They would accept £60M if the player wants to move I suppose but the question is are we going to offer that money...

7 hours ago, Rapkun said:

Lichtsteiner is close to Nice and Spinazzola is right footed, so maybe he is just a replacement for him.

With possibly Spinazzola back they're after Joao Cancelo too. Both can play on left side. 

IMG_20170728_100024.thumb.png.84b46ffe1a129b6e83576e63ae65bed6.png