Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Fact still remains juve said on many occasions if the player asks to leave he could go 60 65 70 million they have rejected Them all purely because the player hasn't asked to leave. I no your frustrated but this is not chelsea fault.

My point was we didn't offer Sandro an outrageous enough salary to make him wanna leave. 

Funny that people think if Juve don't sell him there's nothing we can do. Of course it's hard to think if we can still can buy him now after Bonucci and Alves are gone but we must have acted earlier anyway. But even now. It's not about Juve, it's about to convince Sandro to come so he would ask to leave Juve. Juve would have rejected Man Utd offer for Pogba if he asked to stay. Time to stop defending our board for missing big targets. Alex Sandro must ask to leave Juve but it;s our job to convince him. And our board can't do it to any big big players.

I'd take a pass on this. While he would bring the left-flank to a new level that amount of dosh shouldn't just be thrown around willy-nilly. The club has a competent LB at the moment, so their are other more pressing concerns.

16 hours ago, Spike said:

I'd take a pass on this. While he would bring the left-flank to a new level that amount of dosh shouldn't just be thrown around willy-nilly. The club has a competent LB at the moment, so their are other more pressing concerns.

Yes the club has competent LB. Singular. Another one has to be bought anyway and in this market he will easily cost at least £30 million. Might as well buy a real star. And I am afraid that Alonso will be exposed by Barca, Real, Juve, Bayern.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Yes the club has competent LB. Singular. Another one has to be bought anyway and in this market he will easily cost at least £30 million. Might as well buy a real star. And I am afraid that Alonso will be exposed by Barca, Real, Juve, Bayern.

Considering that Hazard is playing on the same side ... it could get dirty :) He had a great season but I would like to see faster and more athletic player there ... 

Reports claim Juventus will not sanction Sandro’s sale after losing Bonucci, but that has not yet been communicated to #Chelsea. [Telegraph]

#Chelsea are yet to give up on Sandro and could use Juve’s interest in Nemanja Matic as a way to try to force a breakthrough. [Telegraph]

Guys, this forum is crazy. Alex Sandro is not even close of being worth 60m or 70m. He is no Cafu, Roberto Carlos or Marcelo.

Thats crazy and madness. Its so crazy, that I can't stand the fact some people really believe we offered 70m for him and Juve really refused to sell. Really? I mean, they just sold Bonucci to rivals Milan for 35...and won't let Alex Sandro for 70???

Guys, you just lost your minds if you believe in those reports.  Of course Telegraph, Guardian, Mail and all those papers around they must keep the rumors alive, since in the "transfer market", creating transfers rumors is the only way to make fans interested in reading football news when there is no football left to play.

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

Guys, this forum is crazy. Alex Sandro is not even close of being worth 60m or 70m. He is no Cafu, Roberto Carlos or Marcelo.

Thats crazy and madness. Its so crazy, that I can't stand the fact some people really believe we offered 70m for him and Juve really refused to sell. Really? I mean, they just sold Bonucci to rivals Milan for 35...and won't let Alex Sandro for 70???

Guys, you just lost your minds if you believe in those reports.  Of course Telegraph, Guardian, Mail and all those papers around they must keep the rumors alive, since in the "transfer market", creating transfers rumors is the only way to make fans interested in reading football news when there is no football left to play.

I blame complete, utter tools like Carefreedaily on Twitter for hyping all these clueless Chelsea fans up. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You