Alex Sandro

iceboy
Followers 3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, the wes said:

Why we continue on chasing Sandro Juventus have made it clear he's not for sell 

Because it wouldn't be us if it didn't happen each season. Stones, Koulibali..

14 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

IMG_2539.thumb.PNG.2adbba03b476f26a314cb41bd17ec662.PNG

That's old news all over again. Nothing new. Said it months and will say it again. Sandro will sign a new deal at Juve,

If you ever needed a reason as to why Conte is so enamoured with Sandro, look no further than the masterclass he's putting on against Roma right now... magnificent reading of the game and pinpoint passing into space

I don't think it means anything. Coaches have said similar things about a lot of players that have left, sometimes just days after. In the end it is the club that makes these decisions, and the quote could just be a ploy to weaken the negotiation position of Chelsea. 

‘SANDRO WON’T LEAVE’

Chelsea transfer target Alex Sandro will not be leaving Juventus this summer, according to their coach Massimiliano Allegri.

“Alex Sandro is a Juve player,” he said from Boston, where Juventus beat Roma in a pre-season friendly.

“He is sensational and will not leave.”

time to move on to other targets .gotta take no for an answer with this..we are already just  about entering the "panic buy time" with the season fast approaching..i`m happy with Alonso as the main starter anyway.(I`m not gonna bother comparing him to Sandro when it`s clear he`s not gonna be coming now) I don`t think Bertrand would want to come either,as he shouldn`t be the nailed in starter here. we would be better served either having a young deputy we can groom to take over in a few years or a veteran who can step in when required. RWB for me is the wingback position in bigger need of an upgrade. I liked the rumour we were interested in Cedric Soares.

Abundantly clear that Sandro isn't happening now. We just have to hope that the club bring someone in.

I doubt there's a clear upgrade available at this point like Sandro would've been, so now we just need to bring in some cover/competition for Alonso.

Still think Alonso will be a significant Achilles heel against the top sides.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Abundantly clear that Sandro isn't happening now. We just have to hope that the club bring someone in.

I doubt there's a clear upgrade available at this point like Sandro would've been, so now we just need to bring in some cover/competition for Alonso.

Still think Alonso will be a significant Achilles heel against the top sides.

Maybe we can give Baba Rahman a second chance if we don't get a left wing back 

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic