Alex Sandro

iceboy

Apparently negotiations fell apart between Juve and Sandro who wanted same wage as Dybala and Pjanic and Juve board took it very badly. 

If there is any chance he will be available next summer, we should be all over him. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Apparently negotiations fell apart between Juve and Sandro who wanted same wage as Dybala and Pjanic and Juve board took it very badly. 

If there is any chance he will be available next summer, we should be all over him. 

We more than likely will be under a transfer ban this coming summer, plus Sarri and board both think Alonso is a WC LB.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

We more than likely will be under a transfer ban this coming summer, plus Sarri and board both think Alonso is a WC LB.

Naa I think they are hyping up Alonso in order to make media and the other teams believe he is WC. Sooner or later one of the Spanish giants will buy Alonso for 50 million and then Sarri and board will be laughing their asses off

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Naa I think they are hyping up Alonso so that they make other teams believe he is WC. Sooner or later one of the Spanish giants will buy Alonso for 50 million and then Sarri and board will be laughing their asses off

I think real looking a new LB in the summer I hope they pick Alonso 

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think real looking a new LB in the summer I hope they pick Alonso 

Yeah I really think that could happen IMO big changes will have to happen at Real and there won't be any shortage of money. There aren't that many quality LBs out there and Alonso has been making a name for himself with all the goals and freekicks he has scored

2 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Yeah I really think that could happen IMO big changes will have to happen at Real and there won't be any shortage of money. There aren't that many quality LBs out there and Alonso has been making a name for himself with all the goals and  he has scored

Marcelo is linked to a summer move to Juventus that could free a LB spot in the  real team I just hope they don't go for sandro 

31 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Naa I think they are hyping up Alonso in order to make media and the other teams believe he is WC. Sooner or later one of the Spanish giants will buy Alonso for 50 million and then Sarri and board will be laughing their asses off

Alonso turns 30 in the middle of the season in the season after next. Fullbacks almost always burn out quickly from WC level once they hit 30. Almost no chance we get a big money offer for him if it doesnt come this January or in the summer. Only truly WC LB's on planet over 28 are the 30yo Marcelo (who, btw is rapidly aeging and going downhill) and the 29yo Jordi Alba. Alonso isn't in same postal code as those 2 are now. Imagine him in 2 or 3 years. 

Exclusive: Alex Sandro renews with Juventus

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-alex-sandro-renews-with-juventus-transfer-blow-for-man-89929

After months of negotiating back and forth, Calciomercato.com's Fabrizio Romano reports that an agreement has been struck between Alex Sandro and Juventus, with the former set to sign a new contract very soon. 

The negotiations between sporting director Paratici and the Brazilian's entourage had been going on for a long time, but an agreement has finally been struck: Sandro will remain at Juventus until June 2023. 

Until a few days ago, it wasn't clear how much optimism there were from both parties, though the situation has seemingly completely unlocked. The Bianconeri decided to lock down the defender after realising that Marcelo is not a realistic target, having approached Real Madrid several times. 

The announcement regarding the renewal will be released soon, and it seems that the likes of Man Utd and PSG have been handed a major blow. 

snip

IF TRUE, he is permanently off the table for us (and all other teams)
This leaves

Lucas Hernández (CB as welland  2nd best LB in world , after Alaba IMHO, BUT a pipe dream, UNLESS they sign Gaya)
Junior Firpo
Jose Gaya (100m release clause though, AM wants him too)
Alex Telles

and maybe Wendell (Bayer Leverkusen) or Ferland Mendy (Barca wants him) or Alejandro Grimaldo (not entirely sold on him yet)

as only legit (atm) even remotely available LB upgrades to La Tortuga Alonso

• 2 weeks later...

DONE DEAL 

Chelsea target Alex Sandro signs long-term Juventus contract in blow to Blues

The left-back put pen to paper on a new deal to keep him at the club until 2023 which is also bad news for Manchester United

ALEX SANDRO has signed a new contract at Juventus and handed a blow to Chelsea and Manchester United.

The left-back has put pen to paper on a deal which keeps him at the Allianz Stadium until 2023.

NINTCHDBPICT000457470284-e1545340413930.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4 YEARStenor.gif?itemid=4438732

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

DONE DEAL 

The left-back put pen to paper on a new deal to keep him at the club until 2023 which is also bad news for Manchester United

ALEX SANDRO has signed a new contract at Juventus and handed a blow to Chelsea and Manchester United.

The left-back has put pen to paper on a deal which keeps him at the Allianz Stadium until 2023.

He was long gone from us anyway. What a shame.

On 12/7/2018 at 6:40 PM, Vesper said:

Alex Telles

Ive wanted Telles the last 2 seasons.

I know it would be hard but I know I'm in a minority but I really wouldn't mind Htsaj!

I've just noticed on WhoScored that one of Alonsos strengths is his defensive contribution! hmmm!

14 hours ago, Yeboii said:

He was long gone from us anyway. What a shame.

Not getting Alex Sandro (and then even failing to get Alex Telles) and Nainggolan, Bernardeshi, and Romagnoli (or Koulibaly) in 2016 or 2017 even this last summer too for most) windows fucked us up so bad, we got strung on like bishes by Juve, Roma, Milan, Fiorentina, and Napoli. Right proper Italian jobs, lolol.

GK Big Nose

RCB Azpi

MCB Koulibaly 

LCB Rudiger (or Romagnoli)

LWB Alex Sandro

RWB João Cancelo

DMF Kante

Box to Box Nainggolan

LW Hazard

RW Bernardeschi (or cheaper option for a couple of years at least, Antonio Candreva, who Conte REALLY wanted for that 3 4 3 RW, but the board said nope, as he was 29, then 30yo) OR We could have NOT sold bloody Salah, grrrrrr

CF Costa

what a team that could have been under Conte:(

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

DONE DEAL 

It's not the end of the world we should go for Junior Firpo now he as great potential to a great LB 😃😃

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

It's not the end of the world we should go for Junior Firpo now he as great potential to a great LB 😃😃

I would loooove that!

And indeed, it is not the end of the world, as I gave up on Alex Sandro after this summer window slammed shut. If we bought him next summer we would only get a season and a half out of him before he hits 30. It is just the 4 years (3 main ones) that we fucked about chasing him to no avail, including mucking up our windows and other options (Alex Telles for example).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You