test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Maybe he'll stop sniping at us all season long now and focus his shit talking on Man City instead.

You know, however, that he can't wait for us to struggle a bit so he can say "I told you they'd find it more difficult with more matches!"

Johnnyeye likes this

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maybe he'll stop sniping at us all season long now and focus his shit talking on Man City instead.

You know, however, that he can't wait for us to struggle a bit so he can say "I told you they'd find it more difficult with more matches!"

He hasn't stopped. Said only the other day that we and Liverpool won't have it easy next season with more fixtures to play, which Klopp duly fired back.

Pizy and Johnnyeye like this

No guys, for once Mourinho is right. Some clubs are out of control in spending. These "some" clubs include Manchester United themselves. :P

Fernando and Johnnyeye like this

LOL!

Setting it all up so that if they win it he'll look like a hero for taking little old Man United to the title whilst spending peanuts. 

Anything below 2nd should be considered a complete failure for him.

xPetrCechx and kellzfresh like this

15 hours ago, Jason said:

It gets funnier. :lol:

I would say they are more than outsiders, i think they don't have much of a chance at-all.

18 hours ago, Pizy said:

It's part of the narrative to cover up what has been a failure of a first season, despite the two trophies. He has been banging on about how 'easy' it is without Europe and hard with it to make it sound impossible to do better with Europa commitments (even tho Rafa ironically done exactly that) to make it look like he was doing a good job merely challenging for top 4 then he spun the narrative that he gave up on top 4 to cover the fact they just weren't good enough.

And then there's the supposed dominant games at Old Trafford where they allegedly battered team but only drew, to be fair it did happen twice vs Stoke and Burnley but since then Jose and United fans claim they battered any team they created more chances but dropped points again. 19 times out of 20 the bigger team creates more chances than the lesser side.

communicate, Pizy, Amblève. and 1 other like this

23 hours ago, Tomo said:

I would say they are more than outsiders, i think they don't have much of a chance at-all.

It's part of the narrative to cover up what has been a failure of a first season, despite the two trophies. He has been banging on about how 'easy' it is without Europe and hard with it to make it sound impossible to do better with Europa commitments (even tho Rafa ironically done exactly that) to make it look like he was doing a good job merely challenging for top 4 then he spun the narrative that he gave up on top 4 to cover the fact they just weren't good enough.

And then there's the supposed dominant games at Old Trafford where they allegedly battered team but only drew, to be fair it did happen twice vs Stoke and Burnley but since then Jose and United fans claim they battered any team they created more chances but dropped points again. 19 times out of 20 the bigger team creates more chances than the lesser side.

I think they are contender, in fact imo nothing change in term of squad rank compare to last season, they and city have the best squad, the same as last season. Pogba will be even better and Lukaku will score for them, I think they are going to be dangerous 

I completely agree with your 2nd assessment, last season was a failure for team like United. They won two cup that most big team use it to play their bench/youth player. Yet they were bragging about winning two major trophies.

21 minutes ago, communicate said:

Yet they were bragging about winning two major trophies.

You mean a treble, right? I remember seeing Mourinho telling his players to show 3 fingers after winning the EL. :ph34r:

MichaelDance likes this

1 hour ago, Miki-Liki said:

You mean a treble, right? I remember seeing Mourinho telling his players to show 3 fingers after winning the EL. :ph34r:

Do they count community shield ??

Mirror Football‏Verified account @MirrorFootball  27m27 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United charged with breaching UEFA anti-doping regulations        

Manchester United have been charged with breaching UEFA anti-doping regulations & fined €10,000 following the Europa League final.

:ph34r:

"During my long career I have never worked with a group I like as much as I like them," Mourinho on #mufc squad in #mufcvswhufc programme.

Cunt.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:17 PM, xPetrCechx said:

"During my long career I have never worked with a group I like as much as I like them," Mourinho on #mufc squad in #mufcvswhufc programme.

Cunt.

At least they didn't sack him two times after winning them titles :ph34r:

It's just mind games mate, nothing personal :D

Essien19 likes this