The Mourinho Thread

I wish the club would go back to Chelsea men in an assistant position. Like with Wilkins, Di Matteo, Newton. Men who can keep the club culture alive and men you can trust to only do what's best for the club. But also someone who will remain at the club, despite the manager in charge. Think that's important for the club.

Someone fly to Qatar and China and convince Zola and Petrescu to come home. Di Matteo returning as an assistant would be brilliant as well.

I feel sad he was sacked for all he gave to us, but this season was truly dissapointing and it had to be done.

I just hope the players turn up with the next manager because if they dont, we will be in serious serious trouble.

On the other hand, Jose and Chelsea what a complicated relationship. It just cant get a happy ending can it...

Mixed feelings about this...

If the players suddenly start peforming again I don't even know what to think about that. On one hand I suppose it's good but then again it just proves what a bunch of cunts they were to Jose so I wouldn't mind most of them fucking off as well.

Be interesting to see who comes in till the summer. No good options availble for permanent appointment at the moment.

Jose will look back and know he made some bad decisions, no doubt about that. Costa, Fabregas and Matic now all look bad buys, but. at the time, they were all master strokes. Those three players have failed to climb from their initial impact. Guardado/Shurrle? Strange I agree. Lukaku? Strange, the bloke from St Ettiene who no cunt has ever heard of, VERY strange.

Once again though, the players rule the roost and win the day, which is a fucking travesty and has given me the hump big time. The players haven't performed this season. Jose surely has a right to expect to be able to trust the players but, largely, to a man, they have been a bitter, bitter let down. WIllian the obvious exception. They should be utterly and absolutely ashamed of themselves.

I am deeply saddened that Mourinho has been sacked, their won't be a second return, that's for sure.

As Skipper said, the players came out several times, declaring their support for Mourinho but bottom line is that it was not working and something needed to change.

But those are just words, aren't they? Says a lot more when you look at their performances ON the pitch than OFF it.

And didn't we also had players coming out at some point to show some support for AVB, Scolari etc but completely put in indifferent performances like they want the manager gone?

Players don't get sacked, managers do.

The decision was the right one, forget this longevity thing, it was never going to happen. Whilst he was not fully to blame he was part of the blame, his PC and after match interviews became tiresome, annoying and very predictable. He made himself a target because of his ego, everyone else got the blame from refs to 4th officials, and sometimes he was right but there is also times you need to reign it the fuck in and say things behind closed doors.

Thanks for everything Jose, I'm forever grateful, but I'm not sorry you have gone, this club needs to move on so much from you.

I think this is the biggest point that has been learned.

In the past no one came close to Mourinho, no matter what they did.

But after the second return of Mourinho all that aura has been lost that the club can now move from his shadow.

Because his shadow used to hang hard in the club with any manager that came. And now that the shadow is gone, the expectations for future manager would be lower. Which would be good as it will bring less pressure on future coaches.

Not sure if that makes sense, but that's what I used to notice from everone when ever we used to get a new manager before.

Like "oh he's not good enough or close to what Mourinho could do" and it was like this for every manager.

Now it won't be like this as expectations won't be sky rocket high that Mourinho set in his first stint.

we signed our death sentence with this.. i'm out untill pep or ancelotti comes to us bye

If you are being serious, you are obviously not Chelsea FC but Mourinho FC. I support our club, not an individual. I was angry when Lukaku and KDB went but I won't go supporting Everton and City for that notion. We will always be bigger than an individual. Just remember that.

seems that we are negotiating with Juande Ramos. If this is true, all our board members should immedietely reach in their letter of resignation. we could pick up a tree and put him on the touchlnie instead of Hiddink or Ramos- would be the same effect. unbelievable handling by our club. Roman has completely lost it. Its okay to fire Mourinho,we have been awful for 1 and a half year- but if you do this, you have to get another and maybe better coach. I dont see many available. Pep wont join us, Ancelotti going to Bayern- maybe Simeone, but he is much alike Mourinho in terms of style of play etc. Dont see any sense replacing Mou with Simeone...

Seems like our club will be in trouble for quite some time