The Mourinho Thread

Well yea...have you seen her? She's bad.

She seems good at her job, but the following she has is a bit strange.

You don't see other physics with such a following. Its borderline celebrity. Nobody likes to be second guessed by a popular celeb you are tasked with being in charge of.

I feel ashamed to be a Chelsea fan reading comments defending this negativity attention magnet, Mourinho. Mourinho is god to some of you. He's never to blame for anything!

You'll see that change if Baba is the only signing this month.

So Mourinho didn't make a public statement by moaning to the press about the "naive" team doctors? You Mourinho worshippers (because that's all you guys are) are the worst.

Mourinho make a public statement which was allowed by the club, i.e. press-conference etc. And I didn't say that everything what Jose has said was right. But it wasn't him who make things personal. So, before labeled someone "the worst", you really should open your eyes and mind and reads carefully.

Usually I don't mind when Mourinho deflects the blame or whatever but we got lucky for it to even be 2-2 and he's being ridiculous blaming Eva when she tried to do her job. He should shut his mouth, do his job, which is improve the squad, win games and titles and get on with it. He has no need to get get angry with the medics. What if Hazard was seriously injured and she didn't do her job?

By the way, the lack of urgency in the transfer market is ridiculous, I don't know if that's down to him or not but he should be pushing more and more. We looked pretty shite in pre-season other than the Barca/PSG games. John Stones is not an urgent need, getting Baba signed as well as a CM and a RW/number 10 is more pressing..

She seems good at her job, but the following she has is a bit strange.

You don't see other physics with such a following. Its borderline celebrity. Nobody likes to be second guessed by a popular celeb you are tasked with being in charge of.

I mean, she's a beautiful woman in a mans sport. Of course she's gonna get attention, not to mention she works for one of the best teams in the world. It is a bit weird, but understandable

Jesus Christ.

I swear we are the only club in the world that have supporters criticising their own fellow supporters for backing a man that's made such a huge impact to their club.

It's truly unbelievable.

Considering it's Chelsea FC and not Mourinho FC perhaps you need to have a word. I support Jose just not blindly like some on here who think he's beyond reproach. His track record speaks for itself as to why he doesn't last anywhere, because he's not a long term architect of a team but rather a short term fixer.

Some seem to think supporting Chelsea = Defend Mourinho at all cost/make his actions infallible. Mostly post-Roman crowd from my experience. This is not what supporting Chelsea is about. When the manager actions are out of order, he deserves to be called out. When the manager isn't doing his job properly, he deserves to be called out.

Both parties are at fault here. Mourinho for publically lashing out at his medical staff and Eva for that weird FB post. This should've been sorted out as an internal matter and shouldn't have allowed to escalate like it did rn. Reflects poorly on the club.

I do not want to be pessimistic, but the others (the press) has started a campaign against us, like they did last year saying that our players were violent people and they were thrown into the pool pretending to deceive the referees.

My pessimism comes because I think they are trying to give us his big blow: They want and they are trying that Jose ceases to be our manager before the end of August as happened in September 2007.

Jose is the most important manager in our history, and someone who understands and respects our club. I do not think that Guardiola could do that with us ... Roman and Jose have created a BIG project together (although I would be happier with another CM, one centre-back and one left-back), and I think that Jose should be non-negotiable for all of us. JOSE IS ONE OF US!

I hope we do not make any unnecessary mistake of which we may be repentant in the future just for believe in the cheap philosophers.

ONE OF US

959245761.jpg

NON-NEGOTIABLE

chelseaheart.gif

I mean, she's a beautiful woman in a mans sport. Of course she's gonna get attention, not to mention she works for one of the best teams in the world. It is a bit weird, but understandable

There are plenty of "beautiful" women in the sport though. Hell, the press office of every team is full of them and they don't have pages full of fans on Facebook.. I understand her dad is a big business man, and that might explain a large part of the PR she has got, and the audience she is able to create.

There are plenty of "beautiful" women in the sport though. Hell, the press office of every team is full of them and they don't have pages full of fans on Facebook.. I understand her dad is a big business man, and that might explain a large part of the PR she has got, and the audience she is able to create.

Bro since when did you become an expert on her background. You are wondering off into some unknown territory to justify Jose's action ans suggests he has other motives in mind to remove her instead of just because of the Swansea game. That is ridiculous!

It's only an issue because he went public and absolutely fucking slated Eva in a post match interview/press conference or whatever. Yet people think it's her fault for a facebook post? Fuck off, stupid cunts.

This is football so why don't you jog on?

Since he's come back he's had a go at a ball boy when we lost at Palace for God's sake. He's antagonising other managers with the early hand shake bollocks. There's no need for it it's extremely patronising. He's had a go at us about the atmosphere while praising Liverpool fans. And now in essence he's got rid of a very popular figure in the club for the heinous crime of doing her job. She saw Eden on the deck and she went to attend to him end of story. Mourinho has lost all of his original swagger and is turning into a sort of a dictator. He really needs to shut up and accept the fact that he's making poor decisions in the transfer market and on the pitch and stop blaming everyone else.

He also fell out with David Luiz, Kevin De Bruyne, Hazard briefly after cl against Atletico, Oscar now by the look of it and Schurrle. All of them bar Oscar and Hazard are gone, with De Bruyne now worth 50m and about to join our biggest BPL rival. Basically he creates conflict wherever he goes and it is no different this time around.

Most of the people who are defending Eva ONLY DEFEND her because he is a woman.

Sorry, but that's absolutely untrue.

I respect Dr.Carneiro first and foremost, because I know what it takes to be a practicing doctor in what is a male dominated field, in the football world no less.

Mourinho is an egomaniac and a little child. He likes to play the "one of us" card on the gullible fans, but those of us who know better know its all bullshit. We've had 11 managers in a decade. He's only the manager and he should remember that.

The fact that he felt the need to publicly air out his grievances to the press and call a trained doctor "naive" for doing he job is pathetic. Even Guardiola in his moment of madness with the Bayern doctor knew not to take it to the press conference. Mourinho lives his entire life in the press room.

I used to naively think his irrational behaviour was done to protect his players. But that's a stupid myth. He does it to feed his own uncontrollable ego and to divert attention away from his own failures.