test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

This thread is rather 'funny' after every match these days. On one hand, it's nice to see people praise Hazard all the way to the heaven and deservedly so. But on the other hand, it's utterly miserable to see some so keen to remind that he might be leaving the club.

1rv3v9.jpg

zakhov and Fernando like this

How long is he gonna stay here surrounded by incapable players?
Handed Willian the equalizer on a silver platter and all he could do was shoot to the moon.

the wes likes this

http://sportwitness.co.uk/hazard-opens-chelsea-situation-transfer-rumours-jokes-zidane-coming-stamford-bridge/

Speaking to Onze Mondial in France, the 26-year-old opened up about his situation at Chelsea, and, frankly, it doesn’t seem like he’s in a rush to go anywhere.

He said: “From the moment things are going well…. When you change, it’s because they aren’t. If, in your job, everything is going well and you’re the boss, would you move? Why would you want to? Plus, you know the people, you’re happy. That’s what happened at Lille, I knew everyone, it was great.

“Then, when I felt I needed to change, I left. There you go, at Chelsea, it’s the same thing. I’m in my sixth year. My family is here. My wife and kids feel great. I’m not far from Belgium so my family can come quite regularly. I’m in a big club, and I win trophies pretty much every year.”

Revealing he knows he might never win the Champions League, Hazard did admit he would love to be able to leave like Drogba, by helping the club lift the trophy.

The forward also refused to make a statement on whether or not he was one of the greatest players in Chelsea’s history, even if he feels he might not be ‘too far off’.

Moving back to the rumours of an exit, Hazard was adamant to reiterate he ‘doesn’t pay attention to them anymore’: “I’m here for now, I’m trying to finish the year as best I can. After that, I’ll have two years left on my deal. We’ll see what happens.”

Hoping to carry on his career at ‘the highest level’, the Chelsea forward also revealed he will stop when his body tells him its time, and will never play just for the sake of it.

As for the whole wanting to be managed by Zinedine Zidane thing, why would that mean he has to move to Real Madrid? Why can’t the Frenchman move to him?

He said: “I’ll speak to Chelsea’s board about that, we’ll see (bursts out laughing). More seriously, for now, we have a manager who’s there, and he isn’t a small one either. It’s going to be hard to move him. Your question is pertinent, however. I’ll speak to the board about that.”

DYC. and Fernando like this

Yeah that is what I was thinking. 

He can stay here and become a legend like Drogba or go to Real Madrid and just be another of the players. 

I will stay and be like Drogba, but I will do it if the club is ambitious. So hold the club to being more aggressive in the transfer market. 

silviupastean likes this

Hazard man, I love you, but why this obsession with Zinedine Zidane? Ok, as a player - totally understand. But to play under him? Why would anyone want to play under inexperienced manager who is jet to prove himself. Especially when you have Conte on the other side, who is everything opposite of Zidane. If he said - Real have great players, Madrid is fine city, but no... Zidane is great coach. Lord. :D

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yeah that is what I was thinking. 

He can stay here and become a legend like Drogba or go to Real Madrid and just be another of the players. 

I will stay and be like Drogba, but I will do it if the club is ambitious. So hold the club to being more aggressive in the transfer market. 

Well that's the problem.. the club keeps on buying Willians and Pedros. 

Fernando likes this

They should named the Ballon d'or Spain's player of the year nobody else wins it from other countries it's a fucking joke that hazard came 19th 😠😠

Hazard got humiliated tonight by FIFA, Suarez, De Bruyne and Mbappe above him? What a joke.

4 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Hazard got humiliated tonight by FIFA, Suarez, De Bruyne and Mbappe above him? What a joke.

fuckin' marcelo and ramos are above him. what a complete joke 

4 minutes ago, Georgy said:

No surprise that Mbappe is ahead of Hazard to be fair... Not sure about others.

DYC. and The Skipper like this

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

No surprise that Mbappe is ahead of Hazard to be fair... Not sure about others.

Mbappe had 5 months of good football all year! Hazard was consistent all year and frankly yet again carried us to the title. Mbappe had Falcao, Mendy, Fabinho, Silva and Lemar.

the wes and Blusan Alamb like this

17 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Mbappe had 5 months of good football all year! Hazard was consistent all year and frankly yet again carried us to the title. Mbappe had Falcao, Mendy, Fabinho, Silva and Lemar.

You’re mostly right but people are blinded by hype and media narrative. There is also a myth that Hazard is not consistent and that’s because they use the Messi/Ronaldo goal scoring yardstick to beat him. If you check his match ratings, average player ratings and MOTM awards, you quickly realize he mostly drops 7/10 at least with 9/10 every other game.

Stats and Tomo like this

3 hours ago, Georgy said:

In those 5 months Mbappé massively helped his team beat PSG to the title and also stepped it up with big performances in the CL against top teams like Madrid up until Monaco got eliminated in the semis. The fact he was doing this at 17/18 is the most impressive bit.  

Mbappé should be higher because of his European exploits, which Eden didn’t participate in last season, hence why I believe he was ranked so low. Mbappé was probably a top 5 player during his big run of form last season. He’s also not doing too badly at PSG. 

8 hours ago, The Skipper said:

In those 5 months Mbappé massively helped his team beat PSG to the title and also stepped it up with big performances in the CL against top teams like Madrid up until Monaco got eliminated in the semis. The fact he was doing this at 17/18 is the most impressive bit.  

Mbappé should be higher because of his European exploits, which Eden didn’t participate in last season, hence why I believe he was ranked so low. Mbappé was probably a top 5 player during his big run of form last season. He’s also not doing too badly at PSG. 

Not to devalue his contribution but if Hazard was ranked in 19th because he didn't play in Europe last season, then what's the reason for Kante to be in 8th?

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not to devalue his contribution but if Hazard was ranked in 19th because he didn't play in Europe last season, then what's the reason for Kante to be in 8th?

I think they rated him so highly because he is playing at the top top level two seasons in the row. Also, no need to mention he've won the league two seasons in a row.

Kante is somewhat trending in all those rankings, we saw it first at our club domestic rankings where he got all of the awards in front of Hazard who was at least at the same level last season as N'Golo, and now this. "Letc all vote for good guey Kante! He is such a good guey, plays zo good an' iz so noice!"

Mufassir08 likes this