Eden Hazard

the wes

I see in Hazard a great progression in a very important aspect for a player like Eden: he is now taking behavior with more killer instinct scorer. His last goal is a good example of this. Now it is not only one of the best players in the world, he also begins to be a player with great numbers of goals and an attitude scorer. He looks much more goal now. He increasingly has better scorers numbers.

The progress I see in Hazard is similar to that I have seen in Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. They began their careers with numbers of goals rather scarce, but over time they increased their numbers of goals, reaching the numbers they have now. They changed their attitude towards the goals and that made them become leaders of their teams.

I think Eden is having the same evolution. He is now pulling the team at key moments and is come more to the objective of scoring. He looks much more goal now. He increasingly has better scorers numbers.

I hope this good evolution put him as the new Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi for us.

I leave all their statistics on goal.

The statistics of Lionel Messi.

2004/2005. 1 goal.

2005/2006. 8 goals.

2006/2007. 17 goals.

2007/2008. 16 goals.

2008/2009. 38 goals.

2009/2010. 47 goals.

2010/2011. 53 goals.

2011/2012. 73 goals.

2012/2013. 60 goals.

2013/2014. 41 goals.

2014/2015. 23 goals.

The statistics of Cristiano Ronaldo.

2002/2003. 5 goals.

2003/2004. 6 goals.

2004/2005. 9 goals.

2005/2006. 12 goals.

2006/2007. 23 goals.

2007/2008. 42 goals.

2008/2009. 26 goals.

2009/2010. 33 goals.

2010/2011. 53 goals.

2011/2012. 60 goals.

2012/2013. 55 goals.

2013/2014. 51 goals.

2014/2015. 31 goals.

The statistics of Eden Hazard.

Before arriving at Chelsea.

2007/2008. 0 goals.

2008/2009. 6 goals.

2009/2010. 12 goals.

2010/2011. 22 goals.

At Chelsea.

2012/2013. 13 goals.

2013/2014. 17 goals.

2014/2015. 11 goals (in just six months of competition).

What all of you think about this? I hope your comments.

Regards.

I think that Eden should not be compared to Ronaldo and Messi. Those two players have progressively become the standards on which now every offensive football players are judged, and I really think it is hurtful to football in general.

If anything, Eden should be compared to Iniesta, and that is who Eden should take as a model I think if he really wants to reach the best level he can. It's not a question of talent, but mentality. Hazard doesn't have the ego of Ronaldo and Messi. He doesn't want to crush others, to be regarded as the absolute best, I don't think it is his prior ambition as a football player. He wants to win trophies badly, of that i'm sure, but unlike Ronaldo and Messi, HE doesn't want to win trophies, he wants HIS TEAM to win trophies, there is a subtile, but important difference. To put it in a different way, he is way more humble so he will always put the team ahead of his personal stats. He will always see himself as a team-mate, before a leader. And i'm pretty sure, will always see himself as a builder rather than a finisher.

Of course I don't know Eden personally (yet :halo: ), but I really think I'm quite right with this schematic "psychological" analysis of him. And what it tells me is that an Iniesta style of play would suit him better than a goalscoring machine style of play àla Messi/Ronaldo. BTW Messi is starting to change and mature, not as obsessed with goals as he was, and more to the service of the team. Many people see this as a relative decline of the argentinian, because he bangs less goals, I myself see his recent development as an improvement.

The statistics of Andres Iniesta (in La Liga):

2003/04 : 3 goals

2004/05 : 2 goals

2005/06 : 0 goals

2006/07 : 6 goals

2007/08 : 3 goals

2008/09 : 4 goals

2009/10 : 1 goals

2010/11 : 8 goals

2011/12 : 2 goals

2012/13 : 3 goals

2013/14 : 3 goals

And still, Andres Iniesta will rightfully be remembered as one of the very best offensive midfielder of the beginning of the century... And I think Eden has the ability to be an even better version of Iniesta. It would mean weigh on the overall game as much and as intelligently as Iniesta did, but also scoring more goals because he is simply better at it than the spaniard.

Don't misunderstand me, I'd love to see Hazard score more goals. But if it means losing most of the playmaking side of his game, I'd rather he stays at his current goalscoaring tempo. Imo having the abilities of Iniesta is much more valuable than having the abilities of Mario Gomez.

True [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I cannot stand Vertonghen, #confessiontime #chouchouimiss

Even for Belgium? Or do you not rate him in a red shirt?

Im not a feyenoord fan at all but this shows how he is, a real asshole and since then i lost every bit of respect for him

I do not speak Dutch so I'm assuming that he insults Feyenoord? Correct?

I'm belgian and i fucking hate Vertonghen.

Why? Same reasons as everyone else?

My memory may be failing me, but wasn't totally crap for them in the WC?

True [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I cannot stand Vertonghen, #confessiontime #chouchouimiss

Miss you too habibi :wub:

He's very overrated, he's a massive cunt and he shows no respect for other teams. There's not much to like...

Vertonghen says Het zijn maar kut kakkerlakken, which is basically calling Feynoord a bunch of fucking cockroaches.

JOSE: HAZARD STAYING WITH US

Jose Mourinho insists Eden Hazard loves playing in England and the Chelsea boss has no concerns the Belgian could seek to evade the heavy tackles of the Premier League by moving abroad.
Hazard has long spoken of his admiration for Zinedine Zidane, leading to speculation of a potential move to Real Madrid, while Paris St Germain were linked with the playmaker last term.
"I think he loves it here. I think so," Mourinho said.
"I think, I hope (he will stay)."

He's a cunt even for Belgium. Dirty tricks, leaves his position too much and fucks up as well.

Ugh....

Hazard against tottenham had a free role and didn't have much defensive responsibilities bcos we were chasing the game. His full energy was used only in attack and we should have scored more than 3 with the clear chances we had to be honest.

If we could find a formation to leave hazard and Costa up front but only pressing the defenders in possession while oscar follows the rightback, he would have so much energy to put that tottenham performance everyweek.

It would be almost like a 4-4-2 Madrid style with hazard playing the ronaldo role of staying up for counterattacks when we defend, while oscar goes to the left. But during attacking, hazard can have a free role to use his reserved energy for attacking to the maximum as ronaldo does.

Would love to see this against smaller teams in the league, we don't need more than 8 outfield players defending teams like Leicester and hull. 2 people should stay up so that our counterattacks will be more deadly.

He's a cunt even for Belgium. Dirty tricks, leaves his position too much and fucks up as well.

Ugh....

Nah, he's not.

When he stays in position, we complain we have no attacking backs, when he leaves position we complain he leaves position. He's an important piece of the team and I think we actually lack a couple of dirtier players. Against Argentina for example, we showed way too much respect. No one dared touching Messi.

Nah, he's not.

When he stays in position, we complain we have no attacking backs, when he leaves position we complain he leaves position. He's an important piece of the team and I think we actually lack a couple of dirtier players. Against Argentina for example, we showed way too much respect. No one dared touching Messi.

I disagree. Guys with grit are good, he goes over the top a bit too much imo. Also, when he goes forward you can tell he isnt a true fullback. Tactical awareness is not his forte imo.

Anyway .... I just dislike him, so i am pretty biased tbh.

Ugh....

And not to forget he started crying when januzaj played the ball a few dozens of time between his legs.

I also think he does not wait to give the ball to Hazard if he has an other choice, he likes to play more with Mertens.

Hazard deserves a better lb with the nt, unfortunately, there are non.