Eden Hazard

the wes

And not to forget he started crying when januzaj played the ball a few dozens of time between his legs.

I also think he does not wait to give the ball to Hazard if he has an other choice, he likes to play more with Mertens.

Hazard deserves a better lb with the nt, unfortunately, there are non.

Pocognoli is having a decent season with WBA and is a natural LB

True [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I cannot stand Vertonghen, #confessiontime #chouchouimiss

Had Vertonghen joined a better club than Tottenham 2 years ago, then he might have turned out to be a good defender. But as it is, he seems to spend plenty of time sulking at Spurs because he wants to play in the Champions League.

Vertonghen is a cunt in the highest order. Last week he kicked Hazard in the ankle hard, when Eden was holding his ankle in pain on the ground this Vertonghen cunt just walked away! not even a simple pat on the shoulder to his fellow countryman. And that was just a tip of an iceberg.

Back to Hazard, he is rapidly becoming my favorite footballer or even sportsman of all time. His talent, his personality and his maturity are all in top top class. He is definitely a role model to all the youngs even for old farts (compare to Eden) like myself. Have you even seen him bad mouthing or physically revenging on the opponents who kicked him nastily time after time after time? No, at least I haven't. All he does just shrug off and start over, I dare to say not many people can achieve his maturity.

To sums up, I love him.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Vertonghen rules you haters. One of the most genuine players in the Belgian squad. He did tap Hazard on his shoulder after that foul, you can even see Hazard give him the thumbs up after he gets back up.
One of those players you love when he's in your club and hate when not. He's incredibly popular in Amsterdam because he doesn't have any diva-behaviour.
Actually appreciate him more because he's genuine and honest and not one of those media-trained robots that know how to play the masses. (cough*Kompany*cough*Mertens)

Vertonghen rules you haters. One of the most genuine players in the Belgian squad. He did tap Hazard on his shoulder after that foul, you can even see Hazard give him the thumbs up after he gets back up.

One of those players you love when he's in your club and hate when not. He's incredibly popular in Amsterdam because he doesn't have any diva-behaviour.

Actually appreciate him more because he's genuine and honest and not one of those media-trained robots that know how to play the masses. (cough*Kompany*cough*Mertens)

At least I said I am biased as fuck - cough Tottenham cough ....

haters-gonna-hate-darth-vader-version.gi

According to the football observatory Eden is the third highest valued player in the world with €99m. Costa is 4th €84m and Fabregas 8th with €62m

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/pdf/wp93_eng.pdf

How is this ranking calculated ? There are some weird results. I'm bias as fuck when it comes to Hazard but even I don't think Alexis Sanchez, Gareth Bale, Sergio Aguero are worth only 2/3 of Eden Hazard... Neymar, Gotze, Suarez only half of Hazard's worth ? Seems crazy to me, I really wonder how this so-called football observatory got to this conclusion.

But when you see that Neuer is worth 10m less that Courtois (35 for Neuer, 45 for Thibaut)... I mean no disrespect to Courtois but it shows this ranking should not be taken seriously imo.

When our crack had only 15.

I remember that game against England like it was yesterday... I can't believe it's almost 10 years ago.

The game of Hazard against Spain in the same tournament was great too... Bojan Krkic scored a screamer for Spain; he advised Barcelona to sign Hazard afterward.

How is this ranking calculated ? There are some weird results. I'm bias as fuck when it comes to Hazard but even I don't think Alexis Sanchez, Gareth Bale, Sergio Aguero are worth only 2/3 of Eden Hazard... Neymar, Gotze, Suarez only half of Hazard's worth ? Seems crazy to me, I really wonder how this so-called football observatory got to this conclusion.

But when you see that Neuer is worth 10m less that Courtois (35 for Neuer, 45 for Thibaut)... I mean no disrespect to Courtois but it shows this ranking should not be taken seriously imo.

Courtois is younger than Neuer which means there's progression margin for Thibaut.

At the same age, Neuer had won nothing and was "only" in Schalke. Courtois played in Atlético Madrid (better than Schalke) and is now at Chelsea.

Something is wrong with Hazard's new contract... I can easily see Real Madrid as his next destination..

There's nothing unusual about it. A lot depends on how Chelsea performs this season.

If there are less matches like the Tottenham and Southampton ones, were Hazard pulls in direction to get the result and the rest of the team doesn't , the better.