Eden Hazard

the wes

My worry is that he will grow here, as he has, and then move elsewhere for the glory the way Ronaldo did.

The people he playing with, in the front, are not good enough. He wouldnt want to waste his prime playing next to Oscar and Willian. Or even spending all his energy running back at full speed to make sure his back has cover. He does not have to do this if he does not want.

He was just amazing! I have never seen this fight in him before. He was jumping a foot higher than he ever had, won headers, did everything he could do to bail out our defence. Almost did it too, if the defence was even marginally good we would have won.

My worry is that he will grow here, as he has, and then move elsewhere for the glory the way Ronaldo did.

The people he playing with, in the front, are not good enough. He wouldnt want to waste his prime playing next to Oscar and Willian. Or even spending all his energy running back at full speed to make sure his back has cover. He does not have to do this if he does not want.

Some where, aka Catalonia or Madrid. That is why we need to sign the likes of Reus soon imo if we don't want this guy to depart so he can play alongside James, Iniesta, Modric...etc

Honestly, I wouldn't blame him at all.

Exactly. At Barca and Madrid he'll earn more money, boost his PR image, improve his statistics, reduce his defensive workload and play amongst better players. The only real downside is he won't be the "main man" at either of those clubs.

Naaa if we force Madrid/Barca to make a 120m-150m bid he will be. They will have to sell someone like Suarez/Neymar/Bale...etc to accommodate him.

No can't blame him for not signing an extension. There are a few players in this team that are not even close to his level. We have a well balanced team with very good players in every position but only a few of those are worldclass, none of our attackers is. You would not see guys on the level of Oscar, Willian, Brana or Cahill anywhere near the starting lineup of Real Madrid (oscar might have the excuse of his tender age). If better players would have saved us today, I don't know but replace some of our fringe players with guys like Hummels or Reus we would probably be still a fair amount of points above City. Hazard is the level we should aim for. We might not be a club of the size of real Madrid but we should fight to keep him and not surrender to the notion of losing him to RM. We have the money to offer him the same salary, we compete for the biggest titles. All what it takes is for the club to show the ambition go in for the very top players. True we don't have the same funds Real or Bayern have, but no club generates so much income through loan fees and player trading as us. We should establish more club cooperations and trade an army of loanees every year.