Eden Hazard

the wes

Something is wrong with Hazard's new contract... I can easily see Real Madrid as his next destination..

Let's be all the way honest here: there is definitely something going on considering Hazard has had an offer(s) for several weeks months now.

I wouldn't be surprised if what's holding it up is a release clause. The next contract Hazard signs will take up most of his prime years (24-29) and if he wants to move on he'll be looking to do it in 1 or 2 years time, and a 5-year deal makes that extremely difficult.

Let's be all the way honest here: there is definitely something going on considering Hazard has had an offer(s) for several weeks months now.

I wouldn't be surprised if what's holding it up is a release clause. The next contract Hazard signs will take up most of his prime years (24-29) and if he wants to move on he'll be looking to do it in 1 or 2 years time, and a 5-year deal makes that extremely difficult.

It shouldn't though. The only team comparable to Chelsea in England right now is City, and I don't see much of a reason for Eden to leave Chelsea and remain in the same league in a worse city in a team roughly as good as his previous one. If we're considering the other european leagues, there are only about 3 or 4 clubs which wouldn't be a downgrade from Chelsea, and all of them can and will pay the release clause if they really want Eden. Especially Madrid, which is probably the team Hazard would be more willing to go. Unless he's really not enjoying it here, I don't think he should worry too much about it.

It shouldn't though. The only team comparable to Chelsea in England right now is City, and I don't see much of a reason for Eden to leave Chelsea and remain in the same league in a worse city in a team roughly as good as his previous one. If we're considering the other european leagues, there are only about 3 or 4 clubs which wouldn't be a downgrade from Chelsea, and all of them can and will pay the release clause if they really want Eden. Especially Madrid, which is probably the team Hazard would be more willing to go. Unless he's really not enjoying it here, I don't think he should worry too much about it.

Yeah but settling on a release clause is incredibly hard. Something that makes Hazard attainable but also protects Chelsea's interests...yeah, that's something that would hold up any new contract.

There were a lot of talks happening when Chelsea were riding high in the league...

Face it, we need to sort out our results first, and then Hazard's contract will come back into frame

Okay okay okay... This took me 481516025 years to make. Finally uploaded it on YouTube. I understand it's long BUT it's Eden Hazard ffs!! I'd really appreciate your support. But for now.... enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqRrEEVwe8g

You sometimes get lost in the fact he's so special. Great vid... His brilliance is starting to show each week

Its ridiculous as he is always so much better than any other player on the pitch.....no matter whether we play Swansea or City. One of those players that make you just want to sit back and watch the performance with awe and delight........need that new contract now!!

Its ridiculous as he is always so much better than any other player on the pitch.....no matter whether we play Swansea or City. One of those players that make you just want to sit back and watch the performance with awe and delight........need that new contract now!!

3rd best player in the world