test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,229 posts in this topic
On October 14, 2017 at 10:38 PM, LukakutoStamford said:

The thing is people are far too short sighted in this issue. At the time he was sold I made a post about 250 pages back that he would be world class and Chelsea would rue the decision. All this nonsense about winning two titles is complete garbage. They are independent events. Where this hurt Chelsea was 2013-2014 where having KDB in lieu of Oscar would have won Chelsea the title and it would have made Chelsea set up for the future. KDB is worth 150 million quid right now and Chelsea sold him for what 20 all because Mourinho's ego? 

This is the worst sale I can remember in football and it never needed to happen.

Im not arguing most of that, i was on board with the sale at the time and i am not afraid to say it was up there with backing AVB as my biggest error of judgement as a Chelsea fan. The bit i am contesting is Georgey/Gullit's post that he buggered up the future of the club, which simply isn't true.

In hindsight, what a stupid decision this was selling him. Stupid, stupid decision, up there with buying torres instead of aguero. 

47 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

In hindsight, what a stupid decision this was selling him. Stupid, stupid decision, up there with buying torres instead of aguero. 

Yes don;t forget though it was Mourinho that wanted him out, because he kept banging on the managers door crying he wanted to be selected for the first team.

It was Mourinho that deprived us of him.

Fucking hell look at the front lines we could've had..... De Bruyne Costa/Morata Hazard

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this

I think in this form he's currently the best midfielder in the world. Sensational player.

Imagine him in our team. Oh, what could've been. 😔

On 9/11/2016 at 4:56 PM, Gorando said:

I remember I was ridiculed by almost everyone on this forum when I said KDB was a better player than Oscar.

How times have changed...

I missed that one. 

Clearly some people on this forum can't see quality, but I don't understand how when you could see passing ability from Kevin that Chelsea lacked and, in fact, a level of passing ability along with accurate shot velocity that most clubs anywhere in the world lack. If you were watching Kevin at Genk in 2010, you would have seen his ability to whip the ball from the left wing and watched him cross better than most players in subsequent months and seasons. Also the vicious shots and fearlessness on the ball.

Again (I've posted this previously): as much as the Fernando Torres deal was an awful action in January 2011, Chelsea managed to top that stupid move by dumping KDB without a buyback clause. 

So, now we can wait to see the dumb move in a single transaction. Can CFC top it?

11 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

In some of our eyes, this never about hindsight; it was absolutely moronic when it happened. KDB may never score as many goals as Lampard, but was surely had a good chance to be our most talented goal-producing machine in MF after Frank --with arguably much more dangerous passing and whip on his crosses than Frank ever displayed.

kellzfresh and AChes1ofus like this

Now everyone is good to say that KDB is a great player and willian  a fuck*n' shit!

I said it 3 years ago in italian forum and at those time chelsea's fan gave me incompetent

Collage 2017-10-18 14_40_24.jpg