Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

How do you put him and Silva in the same team. One has to go out wide. Sterling wont be dropped either.

in my opinion, silva will.

when city played 4-4-2 with 2 proper strikers upfront (aguero/negredo or aguero/dzeko), silva used to play on the wings. think it would be the same case here. much like willian though on a different level altogether.

aguero

silva kdb sterling

yaya fernandinho

clichy demi kompany zabaleta

hart.

subs - cabalero, mangala, kolarov, fernando, nasri, navas, bony.

very very strong squad. has to be said.

How do you put him and Silva in the same team. One has to go out wide. Sterling wont be dropped either.

De Bruyne often plays from the right, especially for Belgium:

DCM: Nainggolan

CM: Witsel - Fellaini

A: De Bruyne ® - Benteke © - Hazard (L)

Most of his assists come from crosses anyway.

So if I were Pellegrini, I'd keep Silva next to Yaya in the center. And just replace Navas by KDB.

Wolfsburg now also claiming concrete interest from Barcelona & Real Madrid but I assume that's just a (pathetic) attempt to increase his value even more.

in my opinion, silva will.

Hm, it's possible, but I don't think so. Yaya-Silva is working really well in the center. And KDB is used to playing as a winger for Belgium and back in the day for Genk. His crosses are lethal. I think he'll just replace Navas by KDB. More so because KDB is also used frequently as a second striker at Wolfsburg. So together with Sterling on the wings they can play close to Agüero, and let Silva & Yaya work their magic in midfield.

Also don't think that Demichelis will be a starter anymore for Man City. Either Mangala or a bit later on in the season Denayer (really big talent!!). So:

Sterling - Agüero - De Bruyne

Silva - Touré

Fernandinho

Kolarov - Mangala - Kompany - Zabaleta

Hart

... frightening

I am kind of excited to see boy back in PL, thought too bad hes going to our direct rivals so that would mean I hope he fails lol. I really thought he is gutless and wont return to PL, rather play with no pressure in Bundesliga, you know be big fish in small pond and all that. Lets see how he copes within team like City, who have lots of expectations and no gurantees to start in first 11.

Silva hasn't even played one full season at #10 in his entire career I think. He's always operated in a wide playmaker role at both Valencia and City, playing in the middle if they changed system or whatever.

He did deliver a masterclass performance against WBA though. Classic #10 display. You don't see that much these days.

They should show this in academies to aspiring playmakers.

Silva hasn't even played one full season at #10 in his entire career I think. He's always operated in a wide playmaker role at both Valencia and City, playing in the middle if they changed system or whatever.

He did deliver a masterclass performance against WBA though. Classic #10 display. You don't see that much these days.

Yeah, for me Silva has always been a wide playmaker.

Silva - KDB - Sterling. Definitely.

Yeah, for me Silva has always been a wide playmaker.

Silva - KDB - Sterling. Definitely.

That sounds amazing and horrible at the same time. The closest thing PL has to Barcelona, but at the same time I feel like those players wold get bullied a whole lot. While the focus on tracking back is a bit overrated, City would have the defensive power of Yaya, those three and Aguero, as in none. They better hope Fernandinho has the season of his life.

That sounds amazing and horrible at the same time. The closest thing PL has to Barcelona, but at the same time I feel like those players wold get bullied a whole lot. While the focus on tracking back is a bit overrated, City would have the defensive power of Yaya, those three and Aguero, as in none. They better hope Fernandinho has the season of his life.

Silva and Sterling are actually very decent at tracking back, and Yaya would definitely have to be more reserved. I still think they need a better DM than Fernandinho because you're right - they will struggle.

Watched the first 2 minutes then stopped. Too depressing for me, too embarrassing for City. With that collection of players they should be ashamed of themselves that they didn't walk away with the last five Premier League titles. Meanwhile, we all know that there are players in this world like David Silva yet we have to listen to people telling us that ourCAMs are world class.

We have much better squad cohesion and will to win; if we also had Aguero and Silva where would we be? Oh well.