Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Cesar was terrible last year also. He is a shell of the keeper he once was.

Yeah, his form really tailed off after Jose left.

But its typical of Brazilian elite level footballers, I guess. Once they get into their 30s and have already achieved everything at club level, the fire inside dies.

Martinez - Schweinsteiger

Robben - Kroos - Ribery

Mandzukic

Bayern are going to be an even stronger force this season! They are a hungry team as well having missed out on alot of silverware last season, i expect them to dominate Germany this season.

Agreed, but what about Mario Gomez? Is Mandzukic bettter?

Cesar was terrible last year also. He is a shell of the keeper he once was.

I wouldn't go as far as that. He regressed a bit since 2010 but to be fair Inter as a team were SHIT throughout the season. Especially the back 4.

VDV, Lennon, Parker and Jenas from Spurs up for sale. LOL! What is AVB thinking????

He's doing exactly what he's supposed to do, getting Spurs back to mid-table mediocrity where they belong. Keep up the good work, agent AVB! :ph34r:

I wouldn't go as far as that. He regressed a bit since 2010 but to be fair Inter as a team were SHIT throughout the season. Especially the back 4.

Inter were not shit. They failed to live up to their expectation of the previous seasons but they weren't shit thourhout the season. If they shit throughout the season they would have been relegated. Anyway, Cesar comitted more that a few gaffs costing Inter points. He was one of the best keepers in the world a few seasons back, now he just average.

Another one bites the dust... :dance:

Football Agent@FootballAgent49

MASSIVE BREAKING NEWS- http://www.twitlonger.com/show/j322tm

Hey Guys,

I am writing to tell you that, no, I am not a 'Football Agent' or 'ITK.' I am infact an 18 year old and I have been fooling all of you gullible idiots with my fake stories for the past 2 months.

I started out when I was bored one evening and I never once thought that I could get 43k followers. I feel my twitter experience has been very successful with some of my 'Stories' even trending 5th in the world. I'm proud to say that I haven't had even one transfer scoop in my time yet people still say im more reliable than Sky Sports News and the BBC. Laughable.

Some of my personal highlights were the Kaka and Falcao stories which were completely made up. The Daily Mail even wrote an article based on my Kaka tweets and the 2 journalists who wrote it were following me. The Falcao story was possibly my favourite. Last night it was trending worldwide for over an hour and for over 3 hours in Spain and in the UK.

Another fascinating thing about my time on twitter was how some top respected journalists believed my rubbish and even used me as a news source.

Whilst I am here I can also point out there is no such thing as an ITK or Agent on twitter, anyone with an IQ in double figures would realise this. @Agent_NCP , @EPL_Source and @Agent_ITK are all just poor versions of myself who would be nothing without begging me for shoutouts. @Backpage is another clown who stole my fake stories everyday and passed them off as their own.

Im not sorry for wasting everybody's time, you should have realised I was a fake when I got all of my stories wrong and deleted countless tweets. I still cant believe that, I, personally have been trending in Manchester, Leeds, Ireland, Nigeria and South Africa. Perhaps I do feel a bit sorry for the guy who got 'Falcao 20' printed on his Chelsea top.

I have really enjoyed my time on twitter, especially winding up Everton and Tottenham fans on a daily basis. You idiots must have realised I was a fake when I linked your team with every player possible in the hope that one move would happen.

My time has now come to and end and I hope to enjoy the last few days of the transfer window without making up rumours myself. Thank you to whoever followed me and retweeted my garbage, it was really appreciated. Goodbye Everyone

Good thing we're settled with our 25-man squad. no late transfer scrambling this time.

tottenham look promising if they can get in dembele and hold on to their players. they can challenge fulham for a top ten finish

Agreed, but what about Mario Gomez? Is Mandzukic bettter?

One has to break away from the thought "Gomez is a world-class striker" cause he simply is not. He might score loads of goals against Teams in the relegation zones with tap ins from 4 yards. His goal game ratio might be good, but u have to tell most of the teams Bayern pla in the bundesliga are shite and 4 goals against Basel do not alter that. He is nothing more than a tall, conceited poacher. Its no coincidence Bayern has never won a title with him as main striker, he sucks in the big games. Mandzukic has displaced Gomez because he is far more complete, he can finish as good as Goemz if not better, can cross, dribble run and pass to certain extent. Mandzukic and Martinez indeed improved Bayern, Dante and shaqiri add to the squad, but Ribery and Robben won't get any younger, Schweinsteiger is probably still shite. In all likelihood, they will win the Bundesliga, which is no great deal, but they will nver win the CL again in a lifetime, be sure of that.

The majority of Chelsea fans also hated Torres before he signed.

We'll forget our ill will for Rooney straight away if he signs.

NO NO AND NO!!!

Fans hated Torres because he played for Liverpool and always scored against us! same way i hated Henry and Ronaldo when they were in the PL because they were so good and didn't play for Chelsea! with Rooney its completely different!

NO NO AND NO!!!

Fans hated Torres because he played for Liverpool and always scored against us! same way i hated Henry and Ronaldo when they were in the PL because they were so good and didn't play for Chelsea! with Rooney its completely different!

We're hardly rivals with United. I'm sure most of our fans will get on board from the get-go, the rest certainly will if he has a great time here. A player with the skills of Rooney, I'd take him for sure. As for his acting the cunt off and on the pitch, you need look no further than John Terry as the Chelsea equivalent.

Christian Benteke again didn't show up for training at Genk. Apparantly he is 'sick'..

With still no deal between Fulham or Villa and Genk for the 22y-old striker manager Been is very dissapointed in Benteke's behaviour.

He didn't select the player for the EL return at home against Luzern tommorow.

We're hardly rivals with United. I'm sure most of our fans will get on board from the get-go, the rest certainly will if he has a great time here. A player with the skills of Rooney, I'd take him for sure. As for his acting the cunt off and on the pitch, you need look no further than John Terry as the Chelsea equivalent.

No i think most fans over here would start a riot if he came to Chelsea! the guy is so overrated! he has not and will not ever be world class whereas we already have Mata, Hazard and Oscar all of whom are well on their way to becoming world class players! and this whole thing is irrelevant anyway as Rooney isn't going anywhere except to warm the bench at Old Trafford for many years to come!

Rooney has had his best times two years ago, he is not even a proper striker and will probably never be topscorer of the EPL. Chelsea vs ManUtd has been a great rivalry in the last decade, but now it's more Man City vs us or them. Also don't want him here, there are better and cheaper strikers with better manners. Rooney is just chav from the northern sinkhole who belongs to the chas from the northern sinkhole.

Rooney has had his best times two years ago, he is not even a proper striker and will probably never be topscorer of the EPL. Chelsea vs ManUtd has been a great rivalry in the last decade, but now it's more Man City vs us or them. Also don't want him here, there are better and cheaper strikers with better manners. Rooney is just chav from the northern sinkhole who belongs to the chas from the northern sinkhole.

Our rivals are:

Tottenham

Arsenal

Fulham

QPR

Millwall

West Ham

Leyton Orient

Brentford

Leeds

May have missed out on a couple of London clubs there but you get the point. We aren't rivals with Man United, Man City or Liverpool. A rivalry takes more than just a decade of close competition for the same prize, otherwise Chelsea-Barcelona would be the second most important fixture for Barcelona after El Clasico.

One has to break away from the thought "Gomez is a world-class striker" cause he simply is not. He might score loads of goals against Teams in the relegation zones with tap ins from 4 yards. His goal game ratio might be good, but u have to tell most of the teams Bayern pla in the bundesliga are shite and 4 goals against Basel do not alter that. He is nothing more than a tall, conceited poacher. Its no coincidence Bayern has never won a title with him as main striker, he sucks in the big games. Mandzukic has displaced Gomez because he is far more complete, he can finish as good as Goemz if not better, can cross, dribble run and pass to certain extent. Mandzukic and Martinez indeed improved Bayern, Dante and shaqiri add to the squad, but Ribery and Robben won't get any younger, Schweinsteiger is probably still shite. In all likelihood, they will win the Bundesliga, which is no great deal, but they will nver win the CL again in a lifetime, be sure of that.

Absolutely agree there. Mandzukic is more of a all rounder type of striker than Gomez will ever be. Offers so much more to Bayern compared to Gomez just like you mentioned there. Mandzukic links up the play way more than Gomez as his one is basically non-existent. If you don't give him chances to score in games, you're practically playing with 10 men.