Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

You know what's cool guys? He's the special guest tomorrow in Flanders biggest football talk show called ' Extra Time'.

This should be a very interesting program to watch, although i can image most of you can't understand one single word because of the language barrier

Totaal geen probleem. :cool:

So the Belgium revolution hey?

I'm glad that this club wise up to that before it was too late and bought promising young talents from there.

If only we would have done that with Spaniard players earlier, but oh well, we doing good with capitalizing on the Belgium's hearts and mind! B)

The only striker we've had that has done that well on loan was Sturridge. This guy will make it we invested heavily in him because of his performances in the Europa league at 17 years of age. He's someone who we can really mould like we did with Didier and he'll keep improving with time. I read that as soon as he came on against United they were put on the back foot because of his strength and that is what we need upfront !

Mikael Forssell at the age of 22 scored 17 on loan at Birmingham. His career was ruined by injuries though, not much chance of making it at Chelsea with a couple of bad knocks to the knee and the club starting to spend big around that time.

Mikael Forssell at the age of 22 scored 17 on loan at Birmingham. His career was ruined by injuries though, not much chance of making it at Chelsea with a couple of bad knocks to the knee and the club starting to spend big around that time.

Yeah Forssell would of been a great striker for Chelsea if those injuries didn't ruin him I really liked him too.

He only did well at one club. After Birmingham, he became a below-average striker, never really developed. Kinda glad we let go of him all those years ago..

He only did well at one club. After Birmingham, he became a below-average striker, never really developed. Kinda glad we let go of him all those years ago..

After Birmingham he didn't do well because his knees started acting up, much like Essien and countless of other players only with a difference that his knees got dodgy at such a crucial age and he never got to develop further because he was always injured. It was the right decision to move him on but without all the injuries I'm sure he would have turned out a better player.

As Forssell's countryman I have followed his career during and after Chelsea for both the national team and club career. He was very highly rated but like I said, the injuries fucked him up.

Nothing to see here ! send him back in July please!!

He was unbelievable today. He came out at HT stripped off in full kit to warm up about 5mins before any other player came out. He meant business. Fantastic season for the club and the lad. We'll love him at Albion regardless what happens :D

I think Steve Clarke and West Brom have been great for him, and he for them; but I think it's time he gets more used to playing twice a week. And of course he may just well be better than Torres and Ba already from what we've seen of him this season. Congrats on a brilliant season by the way.

Im torn with what to do with this lad next season.

Do i think he is ready to play for Chelsea? yes 100% he is but he will probably be rotating with a new forward (i would love to get Benteke, not going to lie, those two would sort our forward line out long term). Now he is fully established as West Brom's best forward he will probably be starting week in, week out next season and with it, he could get even better before coming back to us following the world cup (where he could announce himself to the world).

One thing is for sure, he is going to be a top, top player for us for many years.