Stamford Bridge Thread

Its a partly grade 2 listed building, you can't knock the majority of it down the only bit you can is the east turbine hall.

think that's blatantly obvious mate. Don't know why people keep passing over that 'minor' fact in order to design their fantasy ground. I think the plan that's been released using the tower as the east or west stand looks great.

From there concept pic id definitely have the new 15k shed end built within the BPS shell so as to get the filled in corners within the BPS shell as well hence still giving it that complete look from within the ground.

Campaign55 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=333350216718669&set=a.333337940053230.81081.333029223417435&type=1&permPage=1

Why u happy?

Didnt say i was happy. I'm neutral about the decision on moving. But if it helps the clubs development im all for it

I just commending the club on the ability to swoop in, snatch a deal and make some developer angry!

55,000 is a bit steep, I reckon. We're probably at least 5 years from being able to fill that every game. Even then, I would be surprised if there weren't a few thousand empty seats when we play some League Two club in a cup tie.

55,000 is a bit steep, I reckon. We're probably at least 5 years from being able to fill that every game. Even then, I would be surprised if there weren't a few thousand empty seats when we play some League Two club in a cup tie.

It would take 4-5 years to plan and build anyway.

Also I can't think of any Premier League team that would fill their stadium 100% against a League Two team in a cup tie to be honest.

From campaign55 there concept of a potential stadium at 55k capacity, this is the best so far for a realistic way to incorporate the BPS into the proposed new stadium.

549329_351099284943762_333029223417435_875947_944274151_n.jpg

Barring the four pillars, I'd say it looks almost exactly like Stamford bridge from the outside. Nice design.

heard that Chelsea will not be granted their wish as The American Embassy which is planned to be built a mile away from Battersea thinks it is UNSAFE for the embassy to have 50000 fans walking past it every week

f***ing yanks go to your own country...! oh shit I just forgot that that you ugly fat gypsies do not have a country for urselves

With the idea that a poster had a few pages back of putting statues on the pillars of our legendary players; now that we only have two pillars, it should be Osgood and Drogba. Zola, Lamps et al, despite being brilliant for us are not in the same bracket as those two, who will always be the Kings of Chelsea Football Club.