Stamford Bridge Thread

Isn't it the towers that are listed? If so that means we can't change them doesn't it, so we wouldn't be allowed anyway.

Technically speaking I believe they are but.... they are about a decade past their service life and need to be rebuilt as there are reports they are on the verge of falling down hence the scaffold around one of them, so even as a listed part they need to be pulled down and rebuilt.

Yes, you will be able to see the trophy cabinet if you visit the stadium/museum or do the tour. I would imagine you'd be able to have a picture taken with the CL trophy over the summer as well when it's back at the bridge (for a fee of course haha).

Yes, you will be able to see the trophy cabinet if you visit the stadium/museum or do the tour. I would imagine you'd be able to have a picture taken with the CL trophy over the summer as well when it's back at the bridge (for a fee of course haha).

It has to be done! Next time I visit the bridge.

Any updates on if we're making progress in the new stadium department?

I'm really excited. I don't care how the stadium looks. I simply want lower ticket prices, and more people attending.

I know a lot of new fans won't know this, but we used to have some of the greatest support EVER.

Just look at this -

I hope someone who was attending that game is on this forum somewhere!

Stumbled apon this one too, not my work made by a guy called idunno

an0n4o.jpg

http://sketchup.goog...bdbd70308cc5247

Go to the link above to see it in 3d

That is magnificent.

On another note, I think the board would find it much easier to convince the CPO, if, instead of buying back the shares, they agreed to transfer them to Battersea. I'm not aware of British law so there'll probably be restrictions on that; but if they exchange one share in Battersea for one share of the Bridge, I think CPO members would be more accepting towards the move.

Read a report from Reuters that our bid was way off the mark. Don't believe we are going to be moving to Battersea.

Bloody shame, as much as I'll miss the bridge this was a perfect site for us, can't think off many others in west London.

well I ain't going to watch us play in bloody Wormwood Scrubs- shithole. If only we had been able to fund the development in the 70's

2.jpg

More here too

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1079233&page=3 links on cfc_dunc 's comment