• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Is there any way to instantly mass mute on twitter so I don't have to spend 10 minutes muting every football journalist I follow wanking over Liverpool for the next couple of weeks?

Aint it a coincidence how when Man Utd die off, Liverpool start to dominate the league and get all decisions their way.

That´s the way football is run by FA. Jose is too outspoken, Chelsea is the most hated club, owned by a Russian & these limeys let them have it.

Yes. Log off.

I wish I could, but there are other reasons I use twitter and I still want to see tweets about Chelsea.

Fucking hell. Please, for the love of god let us beat Liverpool and then somehow City sneak in and win the title in the end.

No I wasn't.

I just don't get how you can think he's clueless about something, yet want him to stick around. Either you're comfortable with setting low standards for us or you simply don't have the courage to stick by your views.

Personally I think we've actually got direction for the first time in a while and Jose has my full backing - something I wouldn't give him if I thought he was clueless.

By clueless, I meant he didnt do any improvement, even if he knew a change is neccessary. Maybe clueless wasnt best choice of word. We had like four games (vs Villa, Palace, WHU, WBA) where we made same mistake; no attack plan vs team that parks bus. Then Sunderland, last placed team in PL comes to SB; we have to win to get title by all stakes, yet our performance was same like those four before. No changes, no motivation. I will give Mourinho (this season he made everything better; defending, team-play, getting everyone together etc..., except attacking plan) another season, where we will get proper striker, Mou will be here for second season etc. Maybe things will change. But generaly Mou is not bad or clueless coach at all. In summer, he will have plenty of time to learn from mistakes he made this season against small teams.

Why i dont want to sack him, even if I think NOW he doesnt know how to make our attack better? Because I dont want new coach every year, because I believe in Mou he CAN IMPROVE our attack. Because he has special spirit and loyalty to the club that makes up for his lack of playing nice football. Everyone has good and bad points, we all know Mou was never the guy who would make his team play some super attractive, attacking football. We always played with only result in mind, not how nice we will play. Recently, we play unatractive football and there are no results. But results will come eventualy, I hope. No one is perfect, not even Mou, but he can drive us forward in his way, besides, Im not someone who will stand by players or coach when things go well, but want him leave when they dont.