The English Football Thread

Steve

There is nothing concrete on the Guardian and the Telegraph. The only thing there is the stupid journalism connection between Manure losing to Everton = David Moyes being sacked...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10777985/David-Moyes-to-be-sacked-as-Manchester-United-manager-after-losing-support-of-the-clubs-Glazer-family-owners.html

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/21/david-moyes-sack-manchester-united

You're in denial, Rapha :P
It's pretty much confirmed, mate.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Pretty much every newspaper is running with it at the same time. Clearly they've all been briefed by United, who refuse to deny the claims.

Newspaper all work in the same way. One shitty source "breaks the news" and the other shitty papers put the same story so if it becomes true they wont look like fools...

The truth is this is a complete non-story. We all know Moyes will be sacked at the end of the season. However, just because ManUtd lost to Everton, they decide to "connect the dots" and announce he will get sacked!

LOOOOL, look at the time of both articles and than look at the time of my post. I posted it 3 minutes before they published their stories! :lol:

Now I can believe it, because I simply dont trust the Mail, Talksport, Mirror, etc...

Newspaper all work in the same way. One shitty source "breaks the news" and the other shitty papers put the same story so if it becomes true they wont look like fools...

The truth is this is a complete non-story. We all know Moyes will be sacked at the end of the season. However, just because ManUtd lost to Everton, they decide to "connect the dots" and announce he will get sacked!

He aint gana be able to do the walk around at the end of the season..better to get rid before then lol

Sadly it's definitely true. All the respected football journos are talking about it on Twitter too. The Guardian is pretty much always spot on when breaking United news; if it was just the Daily Mail or the Sun, for example, then it would likely be regarded as BS. It's happening though. Some good news though:

Sadly it's definitely true. All the respected football journos are talking about it on Twitter too. The Guardian is pretty much always spot on when breaking United news; if it was just the Daily Mail or the Sun, for example, then it would likely be regarded as BS. It's happening though. Some good news though:

https://twitter.com/honigstein/status/458244558623883264

Yeah, I guess I've been convinced! I really thought Manure would keep him just to "show" how better of a club they supposedly are! :(

However, Klopp is probably going to Barcelona. No way he would trade it for Manure! :lol:

Yeah defintly will just them being crap could've gone on for a extra season...no way were they gana give him a load of money to spend either

Of course no money for this idiot. He could not even make one trade in the summer. Chelsea requested advisors to represent manures, attend when Mata was being sold, that´s how stupid he & his staff are.

Yeah, I guess I've been convinced! I really thought Manure would keep him just to "show" how better of a club they supposedly are! :(

However, Klopp is probably going to Barcelona. No way he would trade it for Manure! :lol:

Other fans moan about Abramovich's ruthlessness but I'm grateful -- Moyes wouldn't have lasted very long at all; imagine having to put up with him for the entire season!

Also maybe Klopp won't leave for Barca: http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/04/20/tipped-manchester-united-option-jurgen-klopp-comments-on-exit-ru/

He must look at Everton now and think think ooo.Just funny despite Man U winning the League by miles last year Everton gana finish above them...him going Man U has worked out for them really.He'll end up somewhere no doubt just a case of where and what league