• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Oh God, Champions League for Liverpool and a trophy for Arsenal...

Fucking Citeh, they couldn't even force a fucking replay.

Hope Wigan will put up a great fight at Wembley. Hull can cause some problems, too. Too bad Long and Jelavic are cup-tied.

It ain't over 'til it's over. Arsenal are the favourites now, but you never know.

Oh God, Champions League for Liverpool and a trophy for Arsenal...

Fucking Citeh, they couldn't even force a fucking replay.

Hope Wigan will put up a great fight at Wembley. Hull can cause some problems, too. Too bad Long and Jelavic are cup-tied.

It ain't over 'til it's over. Arsenal are the favourites now, but you never know.

the world has got a little harder, a little colder

Even though, I agree with your evaluation of Citeh but not with Chelsea´s. I do not believe, Jose will allow the team to slip much. At least, every time he led in March he never lost it.

yeah but we're not actually leading until city slip up in the league

The drop-off from Fernandinho and Toure to anyone else in their squad is vast. Demichelis is a joke too, and even Dzeko is unreliable. They have a great first XI (apart from CB) but beyond that they're shaky. Pellegrini can't make changes without the system suffering.

Bollocks. They have by far the best squad in the League. Garcia & Milner are about the same level Mikel and Ramires are.

Dzeko was prolific in the Bundesliga, for Bosnia & has 17 goals in 29 app this season which isn't bad for a 3rd choice.

Fucking cunts. What a double whaammy!!! City will play atleast 2 matches less than expected, arsenal will be favourites to win the trophy.

Anyways I hope this helps people understand how beatable city are. The exaggeration concwrning them is simply outrageous.

Bollocks. They have by far the best squad in the League. Garcia & Milner are about the same level Mikel and Ramires are.

Dzeko was prolific in the Bundesliga, for Bosnia & has 17 goals in 29 app this season which isn't bad for a 3rd choice.

The difference between us and them is the coach. Pellegrini doesn't change his style according to the players available whereas Mourinho will actually try and cover his team's deficiencies.

Anyway I'm sure their fans aren't bothered about losing to Wigan because they show such flair in their other games. :rolleyes:

Fair play to Wigan, and today they demonstrated to other teams how to beat them. 3 centre backs, two fluid wing backs, and two central midfielders.

I am not worried that they have less games to play, their confidence will be dented, even more after barca finish with them, and they already play like 11 strangers.

Gifted that vile, arrogant, self entitled club and fan base a trophy.

Fuck sake, City. The media love-in for this will be bigger than the one for the eventual Premier League winners. We'll never hear the end of how the mighty Arsene Wenger "against all odds" led Arsenal to a trophy for the first time in a decade.

Goddamnit, I hate Arsenal.

Pellolgrini is very overrated

no wonder he's never won a major trophy in his career, the players just keep bailing him out

i fully believe he would have lost the COC final if not for Toure and Nasri wonder strikes

anyway his team is getting found out, they're scoring less and less goals, it all started after Mou taught him a lesson in management

Gifted that vile, arrogant, self entitled club and fan base a trophy.

Fuck sake, City. The media love-in for this will be bigger than the one for the eventual Premier League winners. We'll never hear the end of how the mighty Arsene Wenger "against all odds" led Arsenal to a trophy for the first time in a decade.

Goddamnit, I hate Arsenal.

They will lose to wigan hull/sheff utd lolz