• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I know it's one game and they can all have them but City really aren't all that. The way some people perceive them and speak about them it's as if they are just completely unstoppable.

They did seem unstoppable for a time earlier this season, to be fair.

They kind of remind me of ourselves at times. Their players really get up for the big games but then think they can just coast through the smaller sides with their talent alone. We however have the best manager in the world and they have one who insists on playing Demecheiles over and over again.

If he doesn't win the league with that squad he inherited PLUS the £100m he spent then he may well be sacked after a single season. Would be a huge failure for them.

I was positive for the title since August but damn, now i am sure we are going to win it. All premier league teams except Chelsea and Manchester United are big bottlers. Arsenal is shit, City is shit, Liverpool is Liverpool. No wonder only us are doing good in Europe in recent years, other teams have no fucking guts. I hope one day the Premier League will be full of teams that have the spirit to fight.

It's tight up top and in the bottom but to be honest, the midtable is useless. Sport is about passion but clubs like City don't have any.

I know we bought alot of players since Abramovic came here but you can only pick a few of them that didn't care about the team.

What was with the 'hoodie' that Pellegrini was wearing. Did he just think it was an easy relaxing day so wouldnt bother with his suit. He looked like he rolled out of bed

It doesn't even look like an official one, it looks like one of those dodgy ones you get outside from some precarious characterscrying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

what the fuck about nike deal with united? 600m pounds for 10 years? its twice than we got from adidas and madrid from adidas. did they suck nike's lollipop or what?? just hope they will do 100M transfers and ended like spurs this season

How manutd got such a huge deal without guarantee of champs lge even next season, I'll never know. Thank fuck we've become a massive club before this FFP because it would have been impossible to keep up with the top anymore.

That said, what happened to tottenham midfield??

At the beginning of the season we were all looking at paulinho, capoue, dembele, erikson, sandro and we were seeing them on par with mancity in midfield quality.

So far capoue, dembele, sandro have been shit and I was wrong supporting pples claim to get capoue in the beginning of the season because he's been damn average. Any CM that is not mobile in this league will be average and I hope we don't waste money on fuckups like that.