• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

It's official. WBA board of directors are idiots! If anyone could keep them it would have been Steve. Shocking decision.

hmm that is the 2nd Chelsea Old Boy this club has sacked - if history holds, you get sacked from WBA your next club wins the UCL. Sign him up :Goober:

Not sure if serious?...

God knows where they go from here? Di Canio or Jol are the only realistic options I can immediately think of.

Curbishley if he is ever going to return. Apart from that it's the two you mentioned unless Zola leaves Watford as has been rumoured.

They need a Mick McCarthy and Terry Connor or Alan Shearer and Ian Dowie or a lone Steve Kean if they are to save their season...

It's official. WBA board of directors are idiots! If anyone could keep them it would have been Steve. Shocking decision.

Then again they were saying the same thing about Southampton with Nigel Adkins, and look how that turned up.

Although if you look at his form from the calendar year - 9 wins from 41 games is pretty abysmal.

LOL, check out what those morons at arsenal-mania are saying in their match thread against us.. Oh how it could be wonderful to beat them at their sh*thole with 3 or more goals, just to inflict them more misery and total depression. Here's to hoping a god-like Torres performance, a David Luiz/Lampard free-kick goal, and Bane/Terry header goals, etc!

If anything Arsenal will be tougher to beat now.We aren't in terrific form either and our recent performances have showed that.

A brief moment of link up play does us well and then the rest of match we are left defending the lead.We just have to win the game against Arsenal,a draw won't be bad either but 3 points would be a huge psychological boost to the squad.

There is no point predicting the line up as most of our players are doing well so I'll be happy with whatever Jose picks.The important thing is to be consistent for the whole game and not l lose focus.

No, but don't believe me...Look @ the stats:

CFC last 5 results in all comps wwlww

le arse last 5 results in all comps lldww

they are not an in-form side.

draw against everton, loss to napoli, loss to city and believe me they got outplayed in all of these 3 matches. not a sign of an in-form team.

if we had had such results, we would be in "crisis" by now.

Alright. Then i reckon it'll be easy for us next Saturday.