• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Perhaps a little bit of research on West Brom's results will help to answer your logic there..

If you look at West Brom's results...http://www.wba.co.uk/fixtures-results/fixtures-list/

Other than the loss at home to Swansea & Norwich, I doubt they would have done much better under another manager...

If you look at West Brom's results...http://www.wba.co.uk/fixtures-results/fixtures-list/

Other than the loss at home to Swansea & Norwich, I doubt they would have done much better under another manager...

It isn't just about the results this season but also the last. Look at their results since the start of 2013. WBA have played 34 league games this year and won only 7 of them, drawing 10 and lost 17.

Didn't expect Steve Clarke to get the sack just yet at this moment but then again looking at the results, it's probably one that has been coming perhaps. They have a good squad and should be doing better but aren't.

Arsenal, Citeh & Chelsea looking to have secured the top three spots between them. I believe, the PL winner will come out of these three teams. Even though, Arsenal got hammered yesterday, 6 to 3, just like in tennis match, they will recover from it. There are not many teams in PL that can survive the relentless Citeh attack at Etihad.

As for Chelsea´s chances for the title, despite of playing shit, just maybe in January a player or two might be bought & the team starts rolling, finally.

Arsenal, Citeh & Chelsea looking to have secured the top three spots between them. I believe, the PL winner will come out of these three teams. Even though, Arsenal got hammered yesterday, 6 to 3, just like in tennis match, they will recover from it. There are not many teams in PL that can survive the relentless Citeh attack at Etihad.

As for Chelsea´s chances for the title, despite of playing shit, just maybe in January a player or two might be bought & the team starts rolling, finally.

I think the title is between City and Chelsea...Arsenal have done well this season but fatigue will cause problems to their team.

Then again they were saying the same thing about Southampton with Nigel Adkins, and look how that turned up.

Although if you look at his form from the calendar year - 9 wins from 41 games is pretty abysmal.

Problem is, there aren't many Pochetino's sitting around. Plus, Steve is no Nigel Adkins. He's worked in some of the biggest clubs in the country. He practically managed us during Grant's reign.

I think the title is between City and Chelsea...Arsenal have done well this season but fatigue will cause problems to their team.

Somehow, I get the feeling the goons will recover & buy more players. Who knows ? Certainly, the opportunity is there. Whether they spurge & buy I do not know. My best bet is still on Citeh. Their squad still looks the strongest, to me. When I saw them yesterday, their quick & massive attack, nobody can withstand it, I feel. Even Bayern could not.

Since the goons are sliding = pressure is rising. More internal conflict among the players, the better for other teams. Apparently, Wenger was offered a new contract, more money too. The ticket prices just went up again, Wenger gets more money, the owners increased their assets & idiotic Arsenal fans are paying for it. LOL.

Hopefully this is the start of Arsenal's downfall.Though they lost to Man U and that made no difference in form.Win against us and right back in it.No one is consistent and amazing at the moment.Man City amazing at home crap away,us slightly dodgy home and away...Liverpool...annoying