• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

They beat Swansea and Tottenham... Both teams are good. WE lost to Everton who didn't win a game prior to us and drew twice vs United/Tott.

Arsenal has good depth this year and even their young guns (ramsey and gnary) are scoring..... WIth podolski/vermalen/ox all injured still...

They scraped it at Spuds and weren't convincing at all there. You'd expect a big club like Arsenal to beat Swansea.

Good depth!? They have BY FAR the weakest squad out of any title challenger. An injury to Giroud or one of Kosielny/Mertasacker and they may be fucked.

They beat Swansea and Tottenham... Both teams are good. WE lost to Everton who didn't win a game prior to us and drew twice vs United/Tott.

Arsenal has good depth this year and even their young guns (ramsey and gnary) are scoring..... WIth podolski/vermalen/ox all injured still...

ramsey is having a proper purple patch and arsenal are simply scrapping results at the moment. getting lucky, for eg- tottenham game and sunderland game.

they have played one sure top 10 team so far and that too at home.

we have played united (a), tot(a) and everton (a) - last year only one team won at goodison park and that was chelsea,united lost 1-0 on opening day, city lost 2-0 to 10 men everton. so how are u including everton in the debate as a thing against chelsea is beyond me.

How are arsenal playing average and winning. They've been so freaking lucky. If arsenal played the way we played against everton and tottenham, they would have won by 2 goals.

I feel like they score any chance they have, its just crazy seeing arsenal at the top :rant:

ramsey is having a proper purple patch and arsenal are simply scrapping results at the moment. getting lucky, for eg- tottenham game and sunderland game.

we have played united (a), tot(a) and everton (a) - last year only one team won at goodison park and that was chelsea,united lost 1-0 on opening day, city lost 2-0 to 10 men everton. so how are u including everton in the debate as a thing against chelsea is beyond me.

Swansea was better than United but got blown out...

Also Arsenal are winning without their first team players.... We have our first team, so does United and City are still injury filled again this season...

Prior to our game vs Everton, they drew 3 games in a row and didnt win vs who?

I don't know, Ozil to me represents the beginning of an era for Arsenal.

TBH, I'm really afraid of the future players that will come in now, especially if any decent CF decides to join Arsenal. Prior to the acquisition of Ozil, it was general knowledge, Wenger would not spend high figures for players, but I think that boat has passed...

Swansea was better than United but got blown out...

i dont get it... what is the point of swansea being better than united and getting blown out.

Also Arsenal are winning without their first team players.... We have our first team, so does United and City are still injury filled again this season...

Prior to our game vs Everton, they drew 3 games in a row and didnt win vs who?

which first team player is not their?

podolski was not a first team player of arsenal even when they had gervinho and arshaving and now with ozil coming it is almost hopeless for him.

walcott has barely missed a couple of matches

arteta - ramsey has so far been their player of the season, so they would hardly be complaining.

the only player that i would consider injured who is first team would be cazorla. but playing cazorla-ozil-walcott in the front 3 will be suicidal and even wenger wont try that. all 3 have no defensive responsibilities and with arsenal's defence it would create havoc. plus whose to say that cazorla would even work on the wings.

so evrton had 3 draws before our game makes them less of competitors?

so if sunderland wins against pool tomorrow.

then united are playing away to sunderland in their next match and with 2 back to back defeats, it would make sunderland the favourites, right?

i mean everton have always been game-raisers. they might not be able to win every match against the worst of the teams but u can bet they will take points off every top 5 team at goodison park. and that is why goodison park is considered to be one of the worst venues in PL.

moreover we are 4 points behind arsenal with them barely having played any1. fulham and sunderland are relegation material. stoke away from home is shit.

also last year we did a double over those anals, so they barely trouble me.

This.

Ramsey won't carry on scoring forever. Also Arsenal don't have a proper defensive midfielder. Their offensive line with Özil, Hazard, Cazorla, Giroud is a very good one, but the defensive half of the team is not worthy of a title contender. When they lose their permanent goal threat which is only a matter of time, they need their defense to stand firm and I can't see Mertesacker, Gibbs, Szesny playing a whole season on a constantly high level. You need depth and quality all over the pitch to maintain a winning streak against better oppositions.

This season can be great for English football btw. Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal have bridged the gap to us and the Manchester teams, esp as the latter have new managers, whilst they only had to tune their squads. With 6 improving teams of young squads the EPL can rule Europe again. You just don't have that anywhere else.

i dont get it... what is the point of swansea being better than united and getting blown out.

which first team player is not their?

podolski was not a first team player of arsenal even when they had gervinho and arshaving and now with ozil coming it is almost hopeless for him.

walcott has barely missed a couple of matches

arteta - ramsey has so far been their player of the season, so they would hardly be complaining.

the only player that i would consider injured who is first team would be cazorla. but playing cazorla-ozil-walcott in the front 3 will be suicidal and even wenger wont try that. all 3 have no defensive responsibilities and with arsenal's defence it would create havoc. plus whose to say that cazorla would even work on the wings.

so evrton had 3 draws before our game makes them less of competitors?

so if sunderland wins against pool tomorrow.

then united are playing away to sunderland in their next match and with 2 back to back defeats, it would make sunderland the favourites, right?

i mean everton have always been game-raisers. they might not be able to win every match against the worst of the teams but u can bet they will take points off every top 5 team at goodison park. and that is why goodison park is considered to be one of the worst venues in PL.

moreover we are 4 points behind arsenal with them barely having played any1. fulham and sunderland are relegation material. stoke away from home is shit.

also last year we did a double over those anals, so they barely trouble me.

Well, it does matter cause now everyone sees how average United are, especially without an inform RVP...

In regards to the gunners,

1. their captain: Vermaleen

2. Arteta just came back

3. Podolski

4. Ox

5. Santi

I guess Ox and Podolski are iffy...

Everton is like the only side not to advance in the CC this season... Also, your talking about Moyes Everton, not Martinez Everton...

This.

Ramsey won't carry on scoring forever. Also Arsenal don't have a proper defensive midfielder. Their offensive line with Özil, Hazard, Cazorla, Giroud is a very good one, but the defensive half of the team is not worthy of a title contender. When they lose their permanent goal threat which is only a matter of time, they need their defense to stand firm and I can't see Mertesacker, Gibbs, Szesny playing a whole season on a constantly high level. You need depth and quality all over the pitch to maintain a winning streak against better oppositions.

This season can be great for English football btw. Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal have bridged the gap to us and the Manchester teams, esp as the latter have new managers, whilst they only had to tune their squads. With 6 improving teams of young squads the EPL can rule Europe again. You just don't have that anywhere else.

Actually they do, hes pretty good, hes just injured for 30 games out of 38 usually,....