• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Alright, anymore personal insults in this thread or any kind of abuse will result in official warnings.

@JayC, you are welcome here, but you are a guest. This is a Chelsea forum at the end of the day. Our members are entitled to whatever opinion they have about Manchester but you certainly are not entitled to aim insults at any member. We do appreciated what you add to the forum in terms of different perspective but we do not appreciate you going around starting fights with our members. If you have a problem with a member, take it out via PMs.

I think you are a moralizing jerk sitting on his high horse looking for a fight. Sums it up adequately for you? The boy let it go, you needed to repost including stuff from a pm. Let's see now who is childish in his reactions.

I see I hit a nerve with my truthful analysis of your childish behaviour.

If you go through the posts made, you'll see who never shut up about it. A mod even said so. I commented not to get an argument, but because they we're at it again... the same two people derailing and talking shit again... shame you couldn't remain the same person from before.. the mighty Stingray shows his true colours.

You might as well give up though - I will never respond with some childish crap. I'm not a child.

Alright, anymore personal insults in this thread or any kind of abuse will result in official warnings.

@JayC, you are welcome here, but you are a guest. This is a Chelsea forum at the end of the day. Our members are entitled to whatever opinion they have about Manchester but you certainly are not entitled to aim insults at any member. We do appreciated what you add to the forum in terms of different perspective but we do not appreciate you going around starting fights with our members. If you have a problem with a member, take it out via PMs.

They're entitled to talk crap about United in every thread and derail it? This is the type of member you keep around?

They're entitled to talk crap about United in every thread and derail it? This is the type of member you keep around?

Don't say you weren't expecting it the moment you came into a CHELSEA forum. Both teams' fans just don't get along, deal with it

Well this is The English Football Thread, so the crap about united, or any other English team, generally belongs here. And we don't "keep around" or throw away members. All Chelsea fans are welcome here as long as they abide by the forum rules.

Well this is The English Football Thread, so the crap about united, or any other English team, generally belongs here. And we don't "keep around" or throw away members. All Chelsea fans are welcome here as long as they abide by the forum rules.

They add nothing though. It makes no sense...but they're your rules, so fair enough. They wouldn't be allowed to post on my forum though, with such biased and terrible views.

They add nothing though. It makes no sense...but they're your rules, so fair enough. They wouldn't be allowed to post on my forum though, with such biased and terrible views.

Well, we are firm believers that everyone is entitled to his opinion no matter what it is, as long as it is not aimed against a member here on a personal level, or against a group of certain ethnicity, skin color, sexual orientation...etc We have never banned anyone for expressing an opinion, especially a footballing opinion.

I don't mean this the wrong way...but you'll always be the odd one out on this forum.

You decided to join a Chelsea forum as a United supporter/follower...hence at some point in time, you were 'bound' to receive some nasty posts about United, refereeing decisions, conspiracy theories etc.

You seem like a knowledgeable person who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. Hope you stick around, its always good to keep an open mind and read different views from different fans.

We're all passionate about English football..let's keep the fights to a minimum.

That's just it, I've never looked for one argument on here - maybe there has been times I shouldn't of posted, sure. But everyone does that...

You're right though, of course I'm the odd one out. Still I could of been treated simply as another human being posting on a forum.

Never mind.

That's just it, I've never looked for one argument on here - maybe there has been times I shouldn't of posted, sure. But everyone does that...

You're right though, of course I'm the odd one out. Still I could of been treated simply as another human being posting on a forum.

Never mind.

Just out of interest, what other teams forums do you go on? If non, why us?

Never mind.

Somehow, you got all huffy-puffy when folks posted about your manures here. Either you live with it or see you later alligator.

It´s simple as that.

Never mind.

Never looked for an argument? What a hypocrite!

I was telling Bushman that I DO NOT WANT TO POST ABOUT UNITED ANYMORE and you called me pathetic. Yes, you called me pathetic for stopping. You insulted @Kojo, because he said he enjoyed the debate and you are deliberately going around and insulting people for no reason to start a fight?

Moreover, you insulted @Stingray, for no reason whatsoever! Stingray is one of the most decorated members on this forum! He has won the MOTM twice! He could easily win the MOTM every single month!

He made the Pub one of the funnest place on the internet and you go around insulting him for no reason.

I think you want to fight and enjoy starting fights.

You go about insulting members for no reason and then fight with them. At the end of the fight you just say:

"Oh I am a good member, I don't want to fight," *Points finger at other member* "He did it! It's all his fault! I am a good guy! I don't want to fight anymore."

and then the next day you fight again.