• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

32 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Yes. July. 

This is serious quote from UEFA president. And yes, UEFA has everything to do with PL and other leagues. They will be part of decision made. 

I don't believe that thing you posted. 

Shit source with words 'reportedly' and 'unless' :finger:

I don't see any sense to start games in July. 

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

This is serious quote from UEFA president. And yes, UEFA has everything to do with PL and other leagues. They will be part of decision made. 

I don't believe that thing you posted. 

Shit source with words 'reportedly' and 'unless' :finger:

I don't see any sense to start games in July. 

It will. The FA and PL clubs have all voted to finish the season indefinitely. Whether in July or in November. It will finish. 

24 minutes ago, Fernando said:

It's dumb 

Just cancel the season and start the new season as normal. July should be for pre season which the players are going to need after being quarantine. 

That is assuming things die down by July or August for football to resume but if it doesn't, then what? Say if it's only safe to play again in November, then how do you manage the schedule with Euro 2021 happening next summer? I'm kinda bemused by the fact that people are so rigid about following the football calendar schedule. 

Also, tribalism aside, I wonder if we were in Liverpool's position, would people be so casual about just saying "just declare the season null and void" OR if we weren't in the Champions League spots, would people be so dismissive like now? And that is without mentioning the financial repercussions for all the teams. 

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

The J League is scheduled to restart in early May, if that happens without a hitch then a clear prescedent is set.

Plus it will nice to watch football again.

That is may be unlikely given there are still cases happening in Japan. There are even still doubts about the league starting in China in late April/early May even though the situation has improved over there. 

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

'Officially'. Yet they've delivered two lots of 5000 urns to one funeral home alone in the last two days

Was talking about cases but yeah and they haven't fully lifted the restrictions within the country yet. 

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Was talking about cases but yeah and they haven't fully lifted the restrictions within the country yet. 

Here in the UK we're talking about no movement restrictions lifted until end of May, early June

9 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Here in the UK we're talking about no movement restrictions lifted until end of May, early June

OR it could last for 6 months...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/29/uk-coronavirus-restrictions-could-last-six-months-deputy-chief-medical-officer

Coronavirus restrictions ‘likely to last six months’

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/coronavirus-lockdown-must-last-until-june-says-top-adviser-s6p0lcxk2

Britons should prepare for the coronavirus crisis to get worse before it improves, Michael Gove said today

Michael Gove thought GDP meant Great Drugs Party

https://newsthump.com/2019/06/08/michael-gove-thought-gdp-meant-great-drugs-party/

Prime Minister in waiting, Michael Gove, had a very different idea of the Gross Domestic Product after spending the nineties whacked off his tits on beak.

Friend, Penny Mordant, says Britain’s next Prime Minister should not be ashamed of his love affair with freebasing the ching.

“He used to line up two bowls side by side filled to the brim with the finest Colombian marching powder,” she said.

“He called it The Double Dip.”

b90cf5fde2d9ea84541ff9593e9cb4a0.png

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yup looking bad, although the chief medical officer said things will be reviewed regularly - firstly in 3 weeks

Is it bad in your country ?

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup looking bad, although the chief medical officer said things will be reviewed regularly - firstly in 3 weeks

Is it bad in your country ?

Not really, where I am at the moment. There are advisories, restrictions and all that but things haven't spiraled out of control (so far...). 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Not really, where I am at the moment. There are advisories, restrictions and all that but things haven't spiraled out of control (so far...). 

Its really varied isn't it, mainly because testing is so lacking at the moment

Which country are you in ?