The English Football Thread

Steve

22 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Think it's the London derby phenonemum Johnny on one hand, and smaller clubs knowing SB is a fortress no more

i have no doubt that the London derby atmosphere is something else, it usually brings the best out of the players and it shows. I really would like to see Stamford Bridge return to the fortress it once was, it feels hummiliating and frustrating watching teams like Southampton, West Ham, Bournemouth, etc... going to the Bridge and getting results. I hope this changes in the future, i know i shouldnt act like a spoiled cunt, but i hate losing, i want to see more from the players, sometimes i feel they let the club and fans down with half hearted performances, its that passionate and competitive spirit in me, thats just it, and i know you feel the same mate when it comes to Chelsea. Cheers and sorry for my rants, i'll try to tone it down.

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

35 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Not only that, they are just as shitty or worse than us.

Lmao...the good old Jose is back or as they call him at spurs now: Throphy mourinho lol

Spot on man, its the mindset amongst other things. Lets hope we get there soon huh

we can only wait and hope for better days, but there is no denying there is a mental block with this team when it comes to facing those stubborn sides, we run out of ideas and can't break them down. I miss Cesc's knife cutting passes.

28 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we can only wait and hope for better days, but there is no denying there is a mental block with this team when it comes to facing those stubborn sides, we run out of ideas and can't break them down. I miss Cesc's knife cutting passes.

You said it my man, Lamps has to get rid of it asap. We are seeing too many half assed displays and its only gonna cost you dearly at the end. Yeah I miss Cesc too along with Costa and Eden. That Conte winning season was some rapid shit man.

Arsenal going with an all out, crazy attacking XI against a side who are masters at soaking up pressure and destroying teams on the counter.

*sigh*

It's as though Wenger has returned. Please, Arsenal, for once in your pathetic lives put in a big performance here! Save our week!

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i have no doubt that the London derby atmosphere is something else, it usually brings the best out of the players and it shows. I really would like to see Stamford Bridge return to the fortress it once was, it feels hummiliating and frustrating watching teams like Southampton, West Ham, Bournemouth, etc... going to the Bridge and getting results. I hope this changes in the future, i know i shouldnt act like a spoiled cunt, but i hate losing, i want to see more from the players, sometimes i feel they let the club and fans down with half hearted performances, its that passionate and competitive spirit in me, thats just it, and i know you feel the same mate when it comes to Chelsea. Cheers and sorry for my rants, i'll try to tone it down.

No need to tone it down, Its passion as you say. :drunk::fist::DI am sure we will get to the point where SB is impregnable again, the atmosphere is pretty fickle last few games I've been there, and we are actually more vocal away with two or three thousand devotees. We also want the board give Lampard at least another season - and the chance to pick a few players.