The English Football Thread

Steve

8 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Hahaha. You are freaking talking about "considering" being lampard out and you have the fuck balls to say "tosh" to someone else's opinion. Hahahah. Oh the irony. 

And yes, azpi is an adequate Lb when compared to Alonso. Because Alonso is a pathetic defender. Understand that. And hence we are playing azpi at the moment. 

The fact that you can even "consider" lampard out shows exactly the type of person and fan you are. So lol. 

you have reading issues, as I did not say what you just said I said

and you have shown that you truly are shaky when it comes to football knowledge by doubling down as insisting that Azpi is adequate as a LB

you are one of those smug status quo types who just tries and shit stirs based off plazzy suppositions

let the board (this one) decide who is close to being correct

go ahead, take up Azpi at LB as the hill you are choosing to fight upon

you will not fare well

Azpi's defence has shit today

and next time read more carefully before trying to put words in my mouth

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you have reading issues, as I did not say what you just said I said

and you have shown that you truly are shaky when it comes to football knowledge by doubling down as insisting that Azpi is adequate as a LB

you are one of those smug status quo types who just tries and shit stirs based off plazzy suppositions

let the board (this one) decide who is close to being correct

go ahead, take up Azpi at LB as the hill you are choosing to fight upon

you will not fare well

Azpi's defence has shit today

and next time read more carefully before trying to put words in my mouth

Hahaha. What you exactly said is "you won't have an issue with people who broach a new manager" which definitely does not equate to "consideting lamps out" right? 😂 You really are a massive band Wagoner. Just parrot out some shit and try to come out looking like you actually fucking have a clue about things. Just like your "hey I can add and subtract so I know how much money we have for transfers" 😂

Give it a rest.

And also let THIS board decide what?

THIS board had unanimously decided that Tammy was a championship level striker or a donkey or a so and so. 

The fact that you want to validate your opinion by most on here who think half the squad is not good enough after a defeat says it all. 

It's probably you, who needs to learn to read properly.

Read exactly what I wrote. Azpi is an adequate Lb given our current options. Alonso is not adequate enough to even be regarded as an option. The only one is Emerson who half the "board" on here wanted dropped. So till we get a new LB, we will have to see azpi at LB due to lack of options.

3 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Hahaha. What you exactly said is "you won't have an issue with people who broach a new manager" which definitely does not equate to "consideting lamps out" right? 😂 You really are a massive band Wagoner. Just parrot out some shit and try to come out looking like you actually fucking have a clue about things. Just like your "hey I can add and subtract so I know how much money we have for transfers" 😂

Give it a rest.

And also let THIS board decide what?

THIS board had unanimously decided that Tammy was a championship level striker or a donkey or a so and so. 

The fact that you want to validate your opinion by most on here who think half the squad is not good enough after a defeat says it all. 

It's probably you, who needs to learn to read properly.

Read exactly what I wrote. Azpi is an adequate Lb given our current options. Alonso is not adequate enough to even be regarded as an option. The only one is Emerson who half the "board" on here wanted dropped. So till we get a new LB, we will have to see azpi at LB due to lack of options.

the only one who I changed my mind on was Zouma, but I am back to my original stance of not Chels material

if we continue to play Azpi at LB the rest of the year, we will more than likely not finish top 4

he destroys our attacking on the left, his left foot is useless, and he is already showig a LOT od seasonal wear and tear, due to his ageing and the truly insane amount of minutes he has played in the past 7 or 8 years

I have no clue what we do in January, but it is highly unlikely we will pull a decent LB, as all the good ones are on teams playing in Europe and/or fighting for league top 7 or so positions

but there is a huge difference from 'possibly better (and that is entirely questionable) than another form of shite, and then 'adequate'

I 100000000000000000000000000% stand behind my 'not good enough list'

every game (literally) that we play like shit in, it comes down to those very same players

they are a pox upon our chances far too often

we either do something about it, or become the next Arsenal or AC Milan

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the only one who I changed my mind on was Zouma, but I am back to my original stance of not Chels material

if we continue to play Azpi at LB the rest of the year, we will more than likely not finish top 4

he destroys our attacking on the left, his left foot is useless, and he is already showig a LOT od seasonal wear and tear, due to his ageing and the truly insane amount of minutes he has played in the past 7 or 8 years

I have no clue what we do in January, but it is highly unlikely we will pull a decent LB, as all the good ones are on teams playing in Europe and/or fighting for league top 7 or so positions

but there is a huge difference from 'possibly better (and that is entirely questionable) than another form of shite, and then 'adequate'

I 100000000000000000000000000% stand behind my 'not good enough list'

every game (literally) that we play like shit in, it comes down to those very same players

they are a pox upon our chances far too often

we either do something about it, or become the next Arsenal or AC Milan

You changed your stance on zouma cause most of the people on here were praising his performances specially before the international break.

Most people did not expect us to be in Top 6, so not making top 4 should not be a massive thing? Anyways, for me this season is a pass, it's about the gameplay and the positives. To know who can be trusted and if the youngsters are good enough, and then improving on the negatives. 

Arsenal or ac Milan have a young core of brilliant players? It's such a weird comparison. I mean arsenal's 31 year old captain of 2 months now apparently wants out, the person who was the PL golden boot winner compared to a team full of young talent and now going to add more talent. I am sorry but I don't see the similarities at all. Again, it maybe due to my lack of knowledge but I am willing to make a massive bet that despite playing azpi this season at Lb, we will be a PL top 2/3 for the coming decade. 

Lastly, we can talk semantics all night long. But I was very clear. After the United Carling cup game, fans wanted Alonso out. And never to play for us again, it's almost happened. Does not seem like Alonso is part of lamps' plans at all. 

After the city and whu performance by Emerson, people wanted him dropped, that happened too, so there is a sense of meritocracy by lamps. Now he is getting critisized for playing the only possible option left? Sorry if I think that's just OTT and totally unfair.