• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

lol, he speaks 6 languages so probably scrambled in his brain, my wife speaks 6 and she does that every now and then, especially when speaking in French or Italian (I have no fucking clue if she fucks up in Mandarin, that shit is gibberish to me, lolol)

On 11/30/2019 at 0:03 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Nah. Ole knows how to set up against the top 6. Especially at home. 

Can see a draw. Which would be perfect for us, given we beat Villa. 

Boom. Matter of fact a United victory is better 

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

I cannot believe I am typing these words

but Liverpool

is clearly the best team on the planet atm

every single sub I blasted played superbly

it is STAGGERING that IF they lose to Red Bull in Salzburg, they are 95% likely out of the CL, barring a HUGE upset of Napoli by Genk  (1 point all games, and the worst GD in the entire group stage) AT Napoli

considering they are in a shit CL group, and are the defending champions, and are running away unbeaten with only one draw with the hardest league on the planet, that wold surely be the biggest  group stage crash-out in CL history since it became the CL

I cannot think of anything bigger

It's annoying but they have so much talent. Considering how much of a fuss was made about certain selections yesterday and look... No effect what so ever. They do deserve the league which they can't really lose now. Just a shame.. It's them hahaha. Hoping they lose at least one game though! Just for fun... 

watched MOTD. at 2:1 van Dick should have been sent off and pen given to Everton but guess what, VAR didn't even check the situtation. it was a clear pen and red as all 3 agreed in the studio. Just hand them the fucking title and be done with all this BS.....they are willing to go to great great lenghts to ensure they dont lose many pts.

watched MOTD. at 2:1 van Dick should have been sent off and pen given to Everton but guess what, VAR didn't even check the situtation. it was a clear pen and red as all 3 agreed in the studio. Just hand them the fucking title and be done with all this BS.....they are willing to go to great great lenghts to ensure they dont lose many pts.
Did you not see the VAR decisions in the Leicester game?

Vardy booked for a clear foul on him

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Did you not see the VAR decisions in the Leicester game?

Vardy booked for a clear foul on him

Nahh didnt see that or just cant remember......this season they have gone amok the FA. So many blatant and obvious shit yet they all go in pools favour. And sometimes with pool and pool only they dont even go to VAR......epl is so corrupt and they dont even try to hide it.

Nahh didnt see that or just cant remember......this season they have gone amok the FA. So many blatant and obvious shit yet they all go in pools favour. And sometimes with pool and pool only they dont even go to VAR......epl is so corrupt and they dont even try to hide it.

Probably the worst decision thus far

Just now, Vesper said:

I saw the very end, what happened?

he was all alone running at the keeper

Everyone from Sheffield stopped playing completely, including the goalie, he did not really attempt to make en effort to make a save. Shelvey did not even celebrate and just finished the action, thinking 'Yeah I am offside surely'

And then VAR voila, no offside, goal :D 

9 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Everyone from Sheffield stopped playing completely, including the goalie, he did not really attempt to make en effort to make a save. Shelvey did not even celebrate and just finished the action, thinking 'Yeah I am offside surely'

And then VAR voila, no offside, goal :D 

I saw it now, what a cockup