• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Liverpool comfortably taking the piss out of Bournemouth. 

And you know what's sad? Is that we will give Bournemouth chances to beat us next weekend. 

Not if he wakes up and goes back to the team that was doing good in the first place. But yeah honestly I expect Bournemouth to play like Barcelona next week.

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

Not if he wakes up and goes back to the team that was doing good in the first place. But yeah honestly I expect Bournemouth to play like Barcelona next week.

I actually expect us to take the piss out of Bournmeouth but individual errors give them chances to get something out of it. 

The way spurs is going and the way we keep pressing that self-destruct button we will more than likely lose vs spurs.....JM will know exactly how to hurt us, the refs will do their bits too.

Players, manager and the Club must wake up now.....we must have CL next season.

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

0-3 now. 

If we honestly drop points to these bunch next weekend, questions need to be asked. 

Don't be amazed...Zouma Christensen and Azpi will definitely see to that and make sure we gift them goals that will hurt us... 

9 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Don't be amazed...Zouma Christensen and Azpi will definitely see to that and make sure we gift them goals that will hurt us... 

If Lamps ever starts Azpi again at LB I will begin to not take issue with people who start to broach the subject of getting a better manager. 

We are playing dreadful football atm, we are geating torn apart by pure shit teams, and Lamps looks clueless. 

He is starting to look like the second coming of OGS.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If Lamps ever starts Azpi again at LB I will begin to not take issue with people who start to broach the subject of getting a better manager. 

We are playing dreadful football atm, we are geating torn apart by pure shit teams, and Lamps looks clueless. 

So we should continue to play Emerson every game or Alonso? Cause those are our only 2 options. 

My God at the over reactions. Unbelievable 😂

Just now, Vesper said:

We are playing dreadful football atm, we are geating torn appart by pure shit teams, and Lamps looks clueless. 

Lool...

Absolutely because he is living in a mansion of self denial knowing players like Azpi who was a dead man walking up and down the pitch today Zouma and Christensen are not good enough for the kind of style and progressive system of play he is trying to adopt....The earlier for Lampard the better... 

Azpi us some for at top level football

Sell Zouma and Christensen and buy Konate plus we have Tomori and Rudiger back we are done for years....manage Emerson till summer and throw £70m at Leicester for Chillwell or go all out for Guys... 

Defense sorted then we build from there... 

Just now, 1905didierblue said:

So we should continue to play Emerson every game or Alonso? Cause those are our only 2 options. 

My God at the over reactions. Unbelievable 😂

Yes, play Emerson

Hell play Alonso if Emerson cannot have a go

If you think Azpi at LB is remotely acceptable 

Sorry m8  you do not know football

He is extraordinarily poor there

Far worse than even Alonso

ZERO OVERREACTION 

100% TRUTH

Just now, Vesper said:

Yes, play Emerson

Hell play Alonso if Emerson cannot have a go

If you think Azpi at LB is remotely acceptable 

Sorry m8  you do not know football

He is extraordinarily poor there

Far worse than even Alonso

ZERO OVERREACTION 

100% TRUTH

Lol

Did not we win the league with him at LB. 😂

Why is it that Everytime someone disagrees with you, they have "no knowledge about this or that". Give it a rest. Given our options, azpi will have to play as a LB now and again. And this is the exact reason why we are looking to spend 70/80mil on a LB.

2 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Lol

Did not we win the league with him at LB. 😂

Why is it that Everytime someone disagrees with you, they have "no knowledge about this or that". Give it a rest. Given our options, azpi will have to play as a LB now and again. And this is the exact reason why we are looking to spend 70/80mil on a LB.

LOLOL

Azpi is a SHADOW of what he was just a few years ago

you are delusional if you dont think 4500, 5000 plus minute seasons year after do not add up

I refuse to let you try and tell me he is adequate as a LB

and it is NOT every time at all that I say that

if it is only when someone pips up with utter tosh such as this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

LOLOL

Azpi is a SHADOW of what he was just a few years ago

you are delusional if you dont think 4500, 5000 plus minute seasons year after do not add up

I refuse to let you try and tell me he is adequate as a LB

and it is NOT every time at all that I say that

if it is only when someone pips up with utter tosh such as this

Hahaha. You are freaking talking about "considering" being lampard out and you have the fuck balls to say "tosh" to someone else's opinion. Hahahah. Oh the irony. 

And yes, azpi is an adequate Lb when compared to Alonso. Because Alonso is a pathetic defender. Understand that. And hence we are playing azpi at the moment. 

The fact that you can even "consider" lampard out shows exactly the type of person and fan you are. So lol.