• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes on BT Sport: "I can't see him [Mourinho] going now, it was a completely different team. They all wanted it, they all wanted to score and get the win

Surely you'd want to get the win regardless of what the manager situation is like?! This is why never get the player don't want to play for the manager crap. Why play crap to prove a point when fans want the wins as well. 

Plus.. Its one game! If beat us then yeah it may be the sign of better things but at the moment... 

Fucking embarrassing from Newcastle. That was the worst I've ever seen United. They had midfielders playing at CB, ffs. They were all over the shop and Newcastle still couldn't hold on and win. Fucking useless. I really looked forward to the meltdown and probably sacking. 

Anyways, it looks annoying to see Spuds above us. It feels like they've been a clear level behind us this season in terms of quality yet are ahead, albeit with a game in hand. Arse probably will be as well by the time we kick off. Both of them feel like they should be way behind us.

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fucking embarrassing from Newcastle. That was the worst I've ever seen United. They had midfielders playing at CB, ffs. They were all over the shop and Newcastle still couldn't hold on and win. Fucking useless. I really looked forward to the meltdown and probably sacking. 

Anyways, it looks annoying to see Spuds above us. It feels like they've been a clear level behind us this season in terms of quality yet are ahead, albeit with a game in hand. Arse probably will be as well by the time we kick off. Both of them feel like they should be way behind us.

We may have been picking up results but think you might have over estimated our level this season. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

We may have been picking up results but think you might have over estimated our level this season. 

I don't know about Spuds, but even Arse fans have been saying they've been lucky in almost every match they've won. From the journo's I follow on Twitter it seems they've been scraping by.

I havent seen either of them play as well as we did against Liverpool.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don't know about Spuds, but even Arse fans have been saying they've been lucky in almost every match they've won. From the journo's I follow on Twitter it seems they've been scraping by.

I havent seen either of them play as well as we did against Liverpool.

It was only one game against Liverpool and tough to judge Arsenal when they haven't even played Liverpool!

Seems like Newcastle fell apart after Kenedy went off. Good signs for Kenedy!
Atsu was hopeless in this game unfortunately. Ruined attack after attack. 

Ref pretty much gave Utd the lifeline they needed because if Newcastle would have gotten the pen from the (CLEAR!) handball and scored - 3-0 would be something they would never have overcome.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

It was only one game against Liverpool and tough to judge Arsenal when they haven't even played Liverpool!

Right, theyve been playing shite teams and still not been convincing. I haven't heard a single pundit mention them in any sort of top 4 race (it's still early obviously) so that to me says that they've not impressed. We've dominated for most of our games so far. Not been 100% convincing at all times but feels like we've been better than our two London rivals.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Spuds and Arse can sod the fuck off, along with their rotter punters. I hate those 2 teams more than I love air. I hope Barca or RM or PSG soon strips Kane from the yid cunts, and would do a dance if Arse gets edged out of Europe (Wolves look a threat).

11 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yeah going to be a tight top 4! They've clicked into place and considering they've lost 2 games they're 3rd at the moment. 

Damn.. Miss the old Arsenal. 

and Aubameyang and Lacazette are hitting top form for them at the right time, if only we had proper strikers, sigh...

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The fans that UEFA call the worst in Europe have not managed to trash or smash any windows on the Man City coach this time

Pep had it right in his rant when saying about fans offering to protect it.. Why should they?! 

Win or draw... Anything but Liverpool win... Won't hear end of it but they prob will and all be pissed off.