• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Swedish is nothing like that, other than a wee bit up and down in tonal accent patterns, with the acute tone accent ( singular syllabic emphasis) and the grave tone (dual syllabic emphasis) accent patterns forming that auditory perception. Göteborgska (Gothenburg Swedish) is the most sing songy and lyrical and skånska (Skåne aka southern Swedish being the most flat (and sharing a lot with Danish).

Stockholm Swedish is considered standard, but there are also many many dialects in the nation as well with some unique tonal idiosyncrasies as well.

Same as the UK and most all other ancient and not so ancient nations.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Swedish is nothing like that, other than a wee bit up and down in tonal accent patterns, with the acute tone accent ( singular syllabic emphasis) and the grave tone (dual syllabic emphasis) accent patterns forming that auditory perception. Göteborgska (Gothenburg Swedish) is the most sing songy and lyrical and skånska (Skåne aka southern Swedish being the most flat (and sharing a lot with Danish).

Stockholm Swedish is considered standard, but there are also many many dialects in the nation as well with some unique tonal idiosyncrasies as well.

Same as the UK and most all other ancient and not so ancient nations.

Just send me a bottle of O;'boy and eat yer meatballs Mrs!  3cb51d15d301e689e6373d576a6bb1c8.gif

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Just send me a bottle of O;'boy and eat yer meatballs Mrs!  3cb51d15d301e689e6373d576a6bb1c8.gif

O’boy-kris i landet – då säljs det för tusentals kronor

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/bKvKaA/oboy-kris-i-landet--da-saljs-det-for-tusentals-kronor

O'boy crisis in the country - some are selling cans for thousands of kronor (12 kronor roughly equals one quid)

8 hours ago, Rapkun said:

It must be said, City have really raised the level of the premier league. Top clubs have to win every game and dropping points against small sides is a big deal now. Gap also getting bigger between top 6 and the rest of teams. 

Well....that's how it used to be when we had the original big 4, and Alex Ferguson in the league

38 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Well....that's how it used to be when we had the original big 4, and Alex Ferguson in the league

Yup, and I believe this is a sign of english clubs coming back in full strength in UCL. Liverpool reaching last year's final was also a strong indicator. First english finalist since Chelsea 2012. The spanish giants are in the decline and will very likely face a rebuild of squads.

Unfortunately, I don't think our team is good enough to make an impact if we were to qualify not yet anyway. Still too many flaws. but Liverpool and City are strong candidates.

IF Manure manages to beat the Pikeys would it really make much difference to Mou being on the dole before the new year?

I really dont like the idea of ZZ there but its just too good watching Manure imploding.

Yes I know I'm very basic! 7e2b947de8ce0cdf2bcb8aa42197e270.gif