The English Football Thread

Steve

39 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

With you on that -  by glass 2 or 3 it could be any whisky. It's the same with cheap plonk, first glass, yuk, by glass 3 or 4 ….tastes alright^_^

14298.jpg

You guys should try this. Horrible no matter how much you drink and the taste is still in your mouth the next day. Yikes.

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

54 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

14298.jpg

You guys should try this. Horrible no matter how much you drink and the taste is still in your mouth the next day. Yikes.

I see it's made by Zwack - pretty certain theres a generic 'Zwack' spirit that's ok.

Sort of herbal liqueur - mind you we only had them after a few pints, so that was probably why we liked it. We thought it was Swiss because it had a red/white cross on it.

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I see it's made by Zwack - pretty certain theres a generic 'Zwack' spirit that's ok.

Sort of herbal liqueur - mind you we only had them after a few pints, so that was probably why we liked it. We thought it was Swiss because it had a red/white cross on it.

That must be unicum.

714F38v0KnL._SY445_.jpg

That's slightly better but I am not a fan of either of them.

7 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Welcome to TalkChelsea alcoholics thread :D

Sláinte!! I dont often hit the top shelf if I'm just out for a beer its only once I get that beer head on that I do. And normally stick to Brandy,Jim Beam and my current tipple Tequila at home/

But we go to India every year for between 3 and 9 months normally renting the same house in Goa. And 1st time we went I was 17 in 75.

I never tried Feni I suppose till  the mid to late 90s. We had been drinking Bhang all day along with a few E's and a bottle of mushroom juice so you can imagine the scene when our mate that owned the bar brought over a bottle of Feni. It didn't have a label so might have been homebrew which I found out later is sometimes cut with battery acid  and industrial alcohol. But he was a good mate so I'm sure it was cool. But anyway I had a shot and thought it tasted like cough stuff. but lied to the Mrs saying it was OK. She was wasted anyway but I talked her into necking a shot which she did and what followed was a fountain of projectile vomit. Mostly white with all the Bhang lassi she had. It took awhile till she forgave mo lol

A side note the house we rent has a big back yard full of cashew trees. The fruit falls and it ferments on the ground. Every year the local monkeys come over and scoff all this fruit up. They get very pissed. They then run riot thru the village over the rooftops throwing the roof slates and anything else thats not tied down and fight the neighboring monkeys. The 1st time I saw this absolutely freaked me out but you get used to it. This happens every year.

I didn't think I would go again after last year but I thought sod it and am off in a couple of weeks for a month. See how it goes.

If you havent had Bhang you really should drink it on its own - make your own.

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/bhang-lassi-cannabis-milk-shake/

feni.png.50e8108ad3118b2a03448b94753600c7.png

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Sláinte!! I dont often hit the top shelf if I'm just out for a beer its only once I get that beer head on that I do. And normally stick to Brandy,Jim Beam and my current tipple Tequila at home/

But we go to India every year for between 3 and 9 months normally renting the same house in Goa. And 1st time we went I was 17 in 75.

I never tried Feni I suppose till  the mid to late 90s. We had been drinking Bhang all day along with a few E's and a bottle of mushroom juice so you can imagine the scene when our mate that owned the bar brought over a bottle of Feni. It didn't have a label so might have been homebrew which I found out later is sometimes cut with battery acid  and industrial alcohol. But he was a good mate so I'm sure it was cool. But anyway I had a shot and thought it tasted like cough stuff. but lied to the Mrs saying it was OK. She was wasted anyway but I talked her into necking a shot which she did and what followed was a fountain of projectile vomit. Mostly white with all the Bhang lassi she had. It took awhile till she forgave mo lol

A side note the house we rent has a big back yard full of cashew trees. The fruit falls and it ferments on the ground. Every year the local monkeys come over and scoff all this fruit up. They get very pissed. They then run riot thru the village over the rooftops throwing the roof slates and anything else thats not tied down and fight the neighboring monkeys. The 1st time I saw this absolutely freaked me out but you get used to it. This happens every year.

I didn't think I would go again after last year but I thought sod it and am off in a couple of weeks for a month. See how it goes.

If you havent had Bhang you really should drink it on its own - make your own.

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/bhang-lassi-cannabis-milk-shake/

Brilliant UJ- and I will checkout Feni  -Goa sounds superb, not been there but my daughters have. Hilarious about the monkeys !

1 1 full time and Traore at the death had a shoot to win it.

Pogba, I have to admit was amazing, but Neves was just as good. Neves is like a younger, more offensive Jorginho type, albeit not with the quantum computing football brain Jorginho has.

Pep must be going wild he failed to land either one this summer, lolol.

Surely Shitty must pull Neves or Julian Weigl or Leandro Paredes next year.

I would take Neves over all else out there remotely available at deep holding creative DMF.

Wolves have a more than decent shot at qualifying for the EL. They also are great to watch. My best footie mate hates me with a burning passion when I say that, because he is a Baggie, lol.

I called him a Brummie Throstle a couple nights back and now he is pouting like a Black Country bish and wont talk to me or my wife. LOLOL

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

One of the only things I like about UK rihjt now is we got footy on telly.

Heres another stream tho

https://www.cricfree.stream/watch/live/brighton-and-h.a-vs-tottenham-hotspur-live-streaming

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

One of the only things I like about UK rihjt now is we got footy on telly.

Heres another stream tho

https://www.cricfree.stream/watch/live/brighton-and-h.a-vs-tottenham-hotspur-live-streaming

We do too, but you would hate the Swedish commentary