• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Wouldn't be surprised if the 'New York' move wasn't a PR ploy to soften the blow when he eventually continues there in 2015-16..

knowing simba's luck, it must be fake rumour, no? like Drogba one. Why it must be six, at least make it seven to make it is convincingly different, lol.

or 4 lol..no seriously I think ligament injuries are one of the worst I wouldn't be surprised if he can't play for a while.

Well Mangala is probably biggest idiot in PL. Havent seen CB that would go on air ball with leg like he did and instead kungfu kick Etoo. He is also lucky bastard not to get red and that would be second straight red for him too. Fucker.

But conveniently he had game of his life against us.

On 06/12/2014 at 23:02, The Chels said:

Well yeah because City fans are really cocky right now and perhaps with reason. If United gain more ground on us their fans will be just as bad. They've been humbled recently but they are worse than City fans IMO.

Edited by Y123CFC

That's true, but in my opinion, the United fans I've come across seem better than City fans haha.

Plus I could not bear seeing Lampard win the league or any trophy with them.

They wouldn't be if they won lol especially after the gap we had.hopefully we van get job done

Yesterday just reinforced my suspicions that football is indeed corrupt, in all countries.

I find there to be far too much coincidence that Chelsea lose earlier in the day and Man City have the opportunity to close the gap in the title race and they do it undeservedly. We didn't play well but we should have had the opportunity to play a 10 man (arguably 9 man) Manchester City for the majority of the game starting at 0-0 but instead a very controversial penalty was given and what do you know? It gives Man City the opportunity to score and of course, they oblige and that's why it's 'the most exciting league in the world'.

I'm just really fed up. Barkley got booked today for diving in what was exactly the same kind of tackle that led to the penalty and he was booked because the media harboured on about his dive versus West Ham which has earned him a reputation, the referee couldn't wait to book him when it was obviously, not a dive. However, this will continue because Everton aren't currently at the top of the table, they don't have a chance of winning 'the most exciting league in the world' and it keeps the clubs that Sky want exactly where they're supposed to be whilst continuously stopping other clubs. In stark contrast a player not too far from Goodison named Raheem has spent more time on the floor this season than he has on his feet but he won't be castigated for it because Liverpool were title contenders last season.

Not only that but it's the third year in a row we've conceded a penalty at the Ethiad. Incident #1 Fellaini tugging a shirt from a corner (Tevez I think) Incident #2 Coleman grabbing a hold of Zabaleta's hand in the box Incident #3 Jagielka shoulder barging Milner. They've all been very soft penalties and it's no coincidence they've been given over the time that Man City have propelled themselves to title contenders.

It's absolutely tragic.

Pretty much, the FA want competition in the title race so it makes the league look good. If we kept winning and City kept dropping points, there'd be 0 competitors for the title race, it'd be the Bundesliga basically.

I don't know what's going on behind the scene with FA, City, etc. Yes maybe there are some controversial decision that 'looks like' swing on to City's favour.

But what I want to pointed out is that from our side, from Chelsea side. Is it referee fault we have a draw against Sunderland and losing against Newcaste? No, it is us who under perform and not deliver enough, plus like Jose said, when they are facing us they have a large motivation and play the game of their lives. If we play our game as usual we could get more points from those two match.

So I don't think FA or City have any power to 'fixed' Chelsea results, to make it PL looks 'more competitive' on purpose. It is all ourselves to be blamed.

I still think Brendan Rogers is a good manager lol. He's been let down in the transfers department, and if they were his transfers then he should consider getting in a DoF. I'd find it hilarious if they got in AvB (but less so if he's a success there).. I find it more plausible they'll target Klopp tbh.

Btw, Zenit this season have only lost 2 games under André Villas-Boas, albeit it's the Russian league but it's still worth noting.