• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If City win, this has been the worst weekend of football in a long time...

Still feel deflated after that result.. if Lampard gets the winner Vs Everton I might call it a day being a football fan.

He will ALWAYS be a Chelsea legend

He will ALWAYS be a Chelsea legend

Here we go again, did you not see the lionsden post?.. clearly not, as you've proceeded to take us back around again in circles.

Lampard the player - a bad taste is left behind, but you can't take away his records etc so yes.. in that sense he stays a legend

Lampard the person - Dead

Here we go again, did you not see the lionsden post?.. clearly not, as you've proceeded to take us back around again in circles.

Lampard the player - a bad taste is left behind, but you can't take away his records etc so yes.. in that sense he stays a legend

Lampard the person - Dead

FFS stay on hip hop

City were fortunate with the penalty decision and could well have had Mangala/Fernando sent off. That being said I was impressed by their performance. They were very organised defensively with 2 banks of 4 and they pressed with numbers and great enthuiasm in their own area. They had plenty of chances on the counter as a result of turnovers and conceded only 1 chance of any note, as well as never being pinned back. A very strong defensive performance.

Everton where beyond poor. They never looked like they wanted any points from the match. They're 1-0 down with 5 added mins to go and the two CBs are passing it between each other. No one, bar Eto'o, was really trying to score.

This is why we built an 8 point lead lads, for days like this. I know 3 pts. isn't much and that we have to play perfect during these stretch of games while city play cupcakes to keep this slender lead but it was never going to be easy.

As for the city vs everton game...beyond dissapointed in the match itself, let alone the referee.

Everton where beyond poor. They never looked like they wanted any points from the match. They're 1-0 down with 5 added mins to go and the two CBs are passing it between each other. No one, bar Eto'o, was really trying to score.

even the gooners in the last 5 minutes were lumping it forward .. In NFL terms it is time for Hail Mary passes

Apparently Aguero out for 4 months...according to rumors on Twitter. Now I wish no harm whatsoever to him but if that was to be the case...I think the title is our

if this is true!!!!! then this is probably the best weekend so far!!!

Apparently Aguero out for 4 months...according to rumors on Twitter. Now I wish no harm whatsoever to him but if that was to be the case...I think the title is our

Pellegrino said ligament damage and no doubt someone made up 4 months like someone always does. There is no way to know the extent of ligament damage without an MRI and they never do that on the same day of the injury.

Onda Cero (a Spanish radio station) reports Agüero is out for the season.

Probably with the same reliability as the reports that said Drogba would be out for 6 months.

With the easy schedule and support from refs, only bad luck (aguero injury) can block them from gaining maximum points in the next games.

city's BOOM has been since those 2 goals in the dying minutes against munich. it gave their CL campaign a lift as well as looked like a "turning point" in their season. i honestly cant see city winning or even getting a draw at roma without aguero. i think if city go out of CL, it takes out all the gathered momentum.