• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

AVB would make a disastrous mistake if he were to leave Zenit to come to Liverpool FC lol, it'd just wreck his career. Currently, he is building up, and he is doing a fine job for Zenit, leading the Russian League and doing decent at the Champions League. Plus, he is always guaranteed Champions league at Zenit, as long as he finishes 1/2nd.

:lol:

I guess we should be happy they're writing something in our favour for once. But they're fools if they believe City are out of it with Aguero out.. This is the reason they've got Jovetic & Dzeko. Yaya has looked up for it lately too, David Silva still has to come back. Not to mention there's still another bloody 5 months to go!

Yes like 3 weeks before we were 8 points above City, 15 above United and we are only 3 above City and -1 match for united.

:lol:

I guess we should be happy they're writing something in our favour for once. But they're fools if they believe City are out of it with Aguero out.. This is the reason they've got Jovetic & Dzeko. Yaya has looked up for it lately too, David Silva still has to come back. Not to mention there's still another bloody 5 months to go!

Don't forget Yaya has ACoN, depending on the amount of time Aguero is out its still in our hands

haha!!!!one injury yeah its a big one but January is coming up.plus if we don't win our games it won't make a difference.daft from them again n prob to get a reaction

Last week we looked likely to go unbeaten...in November

Now the league looks won..in November

Urgh that.I don't think any fan in their right mind believed the hype more media

10846277_1236534316386782_45441678437043

Yesterday was the best day ever on Twitter.. Arsenal corning Chelsea for our first loss of the season while they suffered their 4th :lol:

Don't forget Yaya has ACoN, depending on the amount of time Aguero is out its still in our hands

Yeah true, I mean even with a fit Aguero I think it's in our hands anyway. They always seem to make the title race harder for themselves and require others to slip up.

Yesterday was the best day ever on Twitter.. Arsenal corning Chelsea for our first loss of the season while they suffered their 4th :lol:

Yeah true, I mean even with a fit Aguero I think it's in our hands anyway. They always seem to make the title race harder for themselves and require others to slip up.

True but they do recently make it harder then end up winning the sodding thing.So hopefully this time be different

The years we've won the league end in a 0 or 5,,,2006 win started in 05 so in a way that counts :D